TJ got played by Tank lol

Yeah the blockbuster ppv star TJ Dillashaw :rolleyes:

Some boxing bum trying to get his life changed by Killashaw.

Step in there with him for 5 minutes and it will be changed when he kicks your stupid head off.

tj is almost as delicate a word as conor on these forms. tread carefully my friend.

If mares brings out that old school aggression he used to have there’s a chance

who is gergonta davis tho, nobody would let tj fight some noname in boxing even if he wanted to so thats cute

All Davis did was tweet 8 words, and didn't even say TJ's name "I wanna fight the dude that fought Cody yesterday".

TJ acted like a little pissed off highschool girl, and went on a rampage of tweets in return. By doing so, he generated alot of attention. And brought alot of eyes and interest to Gervonta Davis.

Then, guess what happened? A week later Mayweather Promotions announced Gervonta Davis's next fight with Abner Mares for October lol

Does anyone think TJ knew he was being used like this, or was just completely clueless?

mayweather+pointing+and+laughing.png

doug-funny-raps-the-classic-ice.jpg
I actually think Gervonta wanted that fight until someone smart got into his ear

Isn't it obvious who really got played here?

This guy:

15 year olds on Twitter don't buy PPVs. Actual men who work skilled jobs can afford to pay 100s of dollars for PPV. you dumb cunt.

If dude is spending "100s of dollars for PPV" on these wack cards. Use some of that skill to learn how to type a streaming URL in your browser. If you're entertaining that's one thing, but even then, with most of these cards, you're better off hosting a poker night.

Mares a good fight for davis, looking forward to that one for sure.

Also Tj is a cringey little manlet. I don't pay attention to anything he says or does, only tune in when he fights because he usually puts on a show.

Is Abner Mares a big fight for him? I don't really know the boxing world.

LOL at TS for knowing or caring about any of this.

All Davis did was tweet 8 words, and didn't even say TJ's name "I wanna fight the dude that fought Cody yesterday".

TJ acted like a little pissed off highschool girl, and went on a rampage of tweets in return. By doing so, he generated alot of attention. And brought alot of eyes and interest to Gervonta Davis.

Then, guess what happened? A week later Mayweather Promotions announced Gervonta Davis's next fight with Abner Mares for October lol

Does anyone think TJ knew he was being used like this, or was just completely clueless?

TJ's not to bright. Congrats to Davis on the 10 extra buys.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Floyd 2, MMA 0

Well played by Floyd. He continues undefeated.

Back