TJ got played by Tank lol

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
All Davis did was tweet 8 words, and didn't even say TJ's name "I wanna fight the dude that fought Cody yesterday".

TJ acted like a little pissed off highschool girl, and went on a rampage of tweets in return. By doing so, he generated alot of attention. And brought alot of eyes and interest to Gervonta Davis.

Then, guess what happened? A week later Mayweather Promotions announced Gervonta Davis's next fight with Abner Mares for October lol

Does anyone think TJ knew he was being used like this, or was just completely clueless?

mayweather+pointing+and+laughing.png

doug-funny-raps-the-classic-ice.jpg

?

or maybe dillashaw also gained attention with it?

Yeah. Now Gervontas next fight will sell mad PPVs... wait What?

And it got eyes directed at TJ too. Both win.

Man, I thought Tank Abbott was going to be involved. This is number 1 bullshit.

how is that a loss for tj?
hes willing to fight anyone

Man, I thought Tank Abbott was going to be involved. This is number 1 bullshit.

Seriously, besmirching Tank Abbott's good name like the OP should be a bannable offense.

Gervonta looking to leave Mayweather and putting feelers out for a 10/10 payday. Time to resurrect Zuffa Boxing.

15 year olds on Twitter don't buy PPVs. Actual men who work skilled jobs can afford to pay 100s of dollars for PPV. you dumb cunt.

They can both go back to irrelevancy. If you want to pick a fight with someone to make yourself relevant, maybe pick a fight with someone who's relevant. Gerrvonte's not that bright, obviously.

The examples that you posted of TJ getting played were awesome.<mma3>

Back