TJ getting surgery

Sandhaegen really let a one eyed, one legged, injured shoulder TJ walk him down for 25 minutes.
Exactly why he lost and you know what? Knowing the knee was bad enough to need surgery takes away any doubt who would win a rematch too. If he pulled out a close one with one eye and a bum knee probably wins the rematch.

Exactly why he lost and you know what? Knowing the knee was bad enough to need surgery takes away any doubt who would win a rematch too. If he pulled out a close one with one eye and a bum knee probably wins the rematch.
I get that logic, but I think Sandhagen doesn’t give up as many bad positions going into a rematch. I feel like he would be more precise with his striking and not so comfortable with giving his back up. Also, checking kicks.

I get that logic, but I think Sandhagen doesn’t give up as many bad positions going into a rematch. I feel like he would be more precise with his striking and not so comfortable with giving his back up. Also, checking kicks.
Bro Sandhagen has little muscle for a 5'11 BW, neither is he very explosive, that's why he gets overpowered doing simple TDD and has to resort to surprise submissions and scrambles, sort of like Tony (who did it much better) at LW. Unlike Tony, his power is average like Max's at FW. O'Malley, as much as I hate to say it, has faster hands and better power as a fellow 5'11 BW. Although O'Malley hasn't fought the same caliber of competition, you can unquestionably tell he is quicker and hits harder than Cory despite being of similar stature.

Before you Sherbros point out the knee he KO'd Frankie with, yes that is legitimate, but a shot, 39 year old former LW coming down to BW will naturally be at a speed disadvantage.

He's just not a killer.

He brings chess club level aggression to cage fighting.

He is an athlete. Not a "fighter."

Rocked TJ 4 times, shredded his knee and turned his face to burger.

TJ swung and missed. LoL

Its a minor knee surgery compared to the mcl or acl. he will be fine
Acl? Yes. Mcl, no. Most MCLs are treated non op unless there is a cruciate ligament tear with it. The real problem here is the bucket handle tear. Painful, extreme loss of range of motion, and quick acceleration of arthritis if not fixed

Kind of ironic, after DC spent like half the broadcast ranting about how leg locks are a huge waste of time.

Acl? Yes. Mcl, no. Most MCLs are treated non op unless there is a cruciate ligament tear with it. The real problem here is the bucket handle tear. Painful, extreme loss of range of motion, and quick acceleration of arthritis if not fixed
Bucket handle? You mean the meniscus or what is that?
Anyway it's hard to judge the severity of a meniscus tear without seeing the imaging of the knee

Bucket handle? You mean the meniscus or what is that?
Anyway it's hard to judge the severity of a meniscus tear without seeing the imaging of the knee
Bucket handle means the meniscus has a large tear that is flipped over and caught up. Looks like a bucket handle. Don’t really need to look at the imaging to know the severity of the tear if it’s classified as a bucket handle tear

You knew he was going to win a controversial split decision where his face got completely mutilated?

TJ looks like he fought a lawnmower and lost.

TJ was blind, bleeding like a stuck pig and STILL broke Cory.

I knew he was going to beat Cory because Cory is overrated and doesn’t have the experience going the distant. And guess what…HE GOT BROKE.

Last edited:
Rocked TJ 4 times, shredded his knee and turned his face to burger.

TJ swung and missed. LoL
All the more reason Cory should have kept going after him.

How did he lose to a 1 legged, rocked, cut, bleeding, burger faced man?

One of the gutsiest performances I've ever seen.

The willingness to keep pushing forward, when he was obviously that compromised is one of the grittiest performances ever.

Dude has that champion-level mentality, 100%.

One of the gutsiest performances I've ever seen.

The willingness to keep pushing forward, when he was obviously that compromised is one of the grittiest performances ever.

Dude has that champion-level mentality, 100%.

Sky diving without a parachute should not be rewarded. Sandman won. He murdered TJ.

Gotta love how people are like "TJ was on one leg and with one eye and Cory still didn't finish him, that's why TJ is clearly the winner!".
By that logic, Kattar won against Max Holloway

Back