TJ gets burnt at the stake but Juice Jones still praised as GOAT? Lol

TJ and Johnny Picograms both are colossal cheats who should receive lifetime bans.

"TJ took years off people's career hes such a cheater!"

But when it comes to Jon Jones it's as if he didnt get caught with steroids in his system 3 different times.

Unbelievable stuff...

Jones has PLENTY of detractors, including me. Blame the UFC and NSAC for not punishing him

But when it comes to Jon Jones it's as if he didnt get caught with steroids in his system 3 different times.

Unbelievable stuff...

Dat black privilege.

I think i've seen all the moronic threads on Sherdog now. Jon Jones, the most hated guy on here and suddenly he's getting off easy? hahahaha

Jones already served his time/community service.

Unbelievable stuff...
You-Mad-Jon-Jones.jpg

Are you crazy? Plenty of people shit on jones when he popped and are shitting on him today. I don't blame them, but the difference is that Jones never really lost. If Dillawshaw KO'd Cejudo and then popped, some people would still be behind him.

TJ was all:

giphy.gif

But you cant get off the hook for EPO.

When the news broke about Jones & the picogram (sounds like the title of a book or bad TV show lol), he got KILLED on here, as he did when he popped after Cormier-Jones 2.

Give it some time; once TJ makes his return, he’ll get the same treatment. MMA fans have short memories, especially when it comes to the indiscretions of dominant fighters.

JJ had very small substance in him and scientifically it has no effect. EPO is some serious stuff

I"m always nice to the little people (in the 80's we called them midgets) so from what I know about their behavior and mostly just the mental torture of his height, TJ has a lot more dire things to worry about. Driving, crossing streets, constantly hemming pants because your'e too proud to go to the kids section. He should've learned a thing or two from Mighty Mouse on how to do it and make the best of it. It's harder to get fans when 30 percent think they can take you. Jones is different because he'd beat everyone in the building.

TJ was a victim of the Pulsating Snitch

A lot of people are extremely stupid and gullible when it comes to Jones. It is what it is. Both guys are a joke.

Both are cheating shit bags. One just got away with it

Jon is obviously guilty. The problem is, that idiot Eichner raised the possibility that M3 might pulse for years ... so Jon is assumed innocent. That's not how science nor the law works. Until we have conclusive excretory studies PROVING that M3 can pulse for years, the default assumption is that it does not. Under that framework, Jon MUST be found guilty of new 2018 anti-doping violations. Sadly, Eichner managed to take his shitty science to the NSAC successfully.

TJ is being crucified because there is literally no defense to an EPO +ve test. It's injection only, so you can't argue tainted supplements. And it's got less than a 24 hour detection window, meaning TJ was literally injected with EPO recently when USADA visited him.

EPO is like the worst thing you can test positive for, because there's no grey area to defend yourself.

Every time Jones fails a drug test it's like people get amnesia and forget that he failed 2 different drug tests for 3 different substances.

First time it was for ped maskers and second time it wasn't for peds themselves.

You fanboys should pray jon jones doesnt fight your fav fighters .it is inevitable hel destroy and u guys will post hate threads about steroids blabbla.

He was forced to "admit" it because there wasn't even an 0.1% chance that it was a tainted supplement or dodgy kangaroo meat...
If you believe the tainted supplement excuse I have beachfront property in Wyoming to sell you.

Back