Tj Dillasnake should move up

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I dont know since when it became a cool thing to call out smaller guys, but it really aint. And if a fight against a guy from a lower weight division who arguablly lost the fight to the most dominant champ of all time, who also happened to finish him in the first round in the first fight, is a super fight and happens next, then I guess there are many 'super fights' and I guess UFC don't really give a fuck about giving a fair shake to fighters. If there ever was a fighter who deserve a rematch, it would be DJ, whether you like him or not.

If Tillasnake thinks hes good, he should move up and fight Holloway or Aldo, but I don't really blame him. It looks like to me everyone just wants an easy fight, not really challenge themselves, like Anderson wanting GSP while being best friends with Jon Jones.

Last edited:
TJ doesn’t think he’s good. He is good, and he’s good beating guys his size. That doesn’t make them easy fights. He has a few competent challengers available.

Nah, he's too small, he walks around at 155 pounds out of camp.

Holloway walks around in the 180's, and we don't even know if he can make FW anymore.

Makes zero sense. When he cleans out his division then he can talk about moving up

I dont know since when it became a cool thing to call out smaller guys, but it really aint. And if a fight against a guy from a lower weight division who arguablly lost the fight to the most dominant champ of all time, who also happened to finish him in the first round in the first fight, is a super fight and happens next, then I guess there are many 'super fights' and I guess UFC don't really give a fuck about giving a fair shake to fighters. If there ever was a fighter who deserve a rematch, it would be DJ, whether you like him or not.

If Tillasnake thinks hes good, he should move up and fight Holloway or Aldo, but I don't really blame him. It looks like to me everyone just wants an easy fight, not really challenge themselves, like Anderson wanting GSP while being best friends with Jon Jones.
You just don't like TJ. DJ does deserve a rematch, but if TJ fights Cejudo at 125 there isn't anything wrong with it if he can make the weight

He had to eat and drink a bit of water during the day of the weigh-in to make 135. He’s too small, although your hate is weighing pretty heavy.

TJ would be going down, therefore, they would be the same weight. Terrible logic TS.

TJ is way too small to fight at 145. That division has extreme weight cutters that would severely dwarf him like Ortega and Holloway. TJ can make 125 far easier than those guys make 145. The size difference between TJ and MM is the same as TJ and Cruz.

Also saying he's picking on smaller guys well all of them do if they're cutting weight. If he can make 125 then he would be a flyweight himself.

TJ is far closer to flyweight than he is to Featherweight. If he was to fight a Featherweight I think it would be only fair to have it at a catch weight.

He's still got fighters in his division that he can take care of - Like Marlon Moraes and a rematch with Dominick Cruz. If or when he disposes of them, then we can talk about him moving up.

Oh yeah, leave the division so the haters can say he ducked Moraes, Rivera, Cruz and Assuncao.

It's TJ so logic is mostly non existent.

How about he finish his business in the weight class he is in

He needs to fight Cruz and Assuncao to avenge his losses and Moraes as well.

TJ doesn't think he's good.
TJ is good. Very good actually.
He's not even big for his weight class. Reaching so hard

I think he should move down... Then back up
Then sideways...

dillasnake vs jeremy stephens 1st then we'll see

TJ doesn't think he's good.
TJ is good. Very good actually.
He's not even big for his weight class. Reaching so hard
Could you imagine him next to the biggest FW’s? They’d absolutely dwarf him. Ortega and Holloway are far bigger than TJ. He doesn’t need to pit himself against much bigger, highly skilled opponents in unrealistic matchups to prove his manliness to Sherdog.

I dont know since when it became a cool thing to call out smaller guys, but it really aint.

You had me sold at this alone. TJ calling out the guys below him and people dogging MM for it? Unreal.
tenor.gif

Back