TJ Dillashaw

whooty

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jesus fucking Christ, very impressed by the man. I'm a huge fan of his but I didn't really have high hopes vs Barao.

Amazing fight and performance, can't wait for his next fight. Assuncao rematch should be good. Mizugaki vs McDonald could be a nice one for future title shot? Since Faber will probably move up to 145 with this.

Mizukagi need to at least get a title shot. he is on a great wining streak.

I would love to see TJ vs McDonald! Would be a gnarly strike fest contested on the feet!

thank you for making this thread. there are literally hundreds just like this.

Jesus fucking Christ, very impressed by the man. I'm a huge fan of his but I didn't really have high hopes vs Barao.

Amazing fight and performance, can't wait for his next fight. Assuncao rematch should be good. Mizugaki vs McDonald could be a nice one for future title shot? Since Faber will probably move up to 145 with this.

Will Faber move up if Mendes wins in August? He would be stuck doing "interesting fights" for the rest of his career fi that happens.

Will Faber move up if Mendes wins in August? He would be stuck doing "interesting fights" for the rest of his career fi that happens.

Going 0-7 in title fight since losing the title, maybe that's why he should be doing at 35?

thank you for making this thread. there are literally hundreds just like this.

You're welcome

And if Mendes wins the fight I could see Faber taking 'name' matchups in both 35 and 45. McDonald really needs a win, maybe even two, to be considered for a title shot. I guess the only opponement that makes sense at the moment would be Assuncao, altough I'm not super exited for that one.

Looking forward to McDonald - Dillashaw. And Mizugaki should be interesting too, guy has good boxing and I'm curious to see how it matches up with TJ's striking.

Then another question:
Who get's the dreadfull task to try and beat a revenge minded Barao?

Back