TJ Dillashaw will be champ again

Every tap to his head wobbled him and his head movement looked non existent.

He was given a free win and had his face smashed up in the process. several people at this weight will KO this guy, Yan will send him home to his family in a plastic bag if they make that fight.

It's a race against the clock right now aswell. TJ is 35 and only getting older. The whole fight one title fight a year bit many weight classes see isn't going to fly.

I wouldnt say he's a really high milage fighter either, the Barao fights were one sided maulings, the Cruz fight more technical and the COdy fights not that long either.

Really he was even lucky when his ban happened, plenty of other fighters have had a break not much shorter than that due to covid.

Plus of course if his record holds true he will win 3 more fights then lose again. ;)
lol Never thought of that. If there was ever a good time to be banned it would be during the pandemic.

Yan is super ovverrated. His best win was against old man aldo, who was piecing yan up until he gassed.

I think i'd favor Yan still. But TJ proved he can still hang. Think TJ has a better chance at it if Sterling ends up getting the W and retains.

Yan will give him trouble.

I want Triple C to come back, whoop TJ, then retire again.

That be epic and a big fuck you to TJ for cheating, haha.

How depressed were you after TJ's glorious win and comeback last night?

Either way Sandhagen or TJ aren't beating Yan. Still the fight is a good changing of the guard and TJ will put up a decent fight. Think we didn't see the best TJ tonight with his mangled knee and cut he had during training and he can perform even better than he did.

I’m a fan of Killashaw and PeeYoder, but hard to judge because they’re so many unknown variables at this point. We really haven’t seen Yan against a top fighter that will push the pace for a full 5 rounds and not fold to adversity, honestly don’t know how his cardio will hold up. We don’t know how good a healthy TJ will look, last night he was fighting with injuries, now after having his knee tweaked up last night will he be the same? I’m just honestly thinking that youth will prevail, although people doubting Dillashaw is something that he seems to thrive on. Regardless, it’s a great fight, we don’t get to see very many true titans face one another, hopefully Yan bodies Aljo ASAP, so we can see this fight play out

Yan isn't falling apart at the seams. Yet. TJ is. The two are at different stages of their athletic careers. TJ can win but it seems like a long shot. Yan would have to shit the bed badly. Not like we haven't seen that in MMA but you can extrapolate from there.

that was a very, very close fight. how anyone can definitively say that one guy obviously won is being delusional.

mad cuz bad lol

tj will be the champ. Yan is not that good and Aljo lol
Lol

That roiding can barely got past a deer in the headlights Sandhagen. Yan would walk right through him

He's 35 and I doubt he will be champion by the time he gets the title shot again.

He was breathing heavy after round one. He's just lucky Corey didn't turn it up when he was in trouble

tj vs yan is a banger

just strip aljo and make it happen, no one cares about that rematch anyways

Yan isn't falling apart at the seams. Yet. TJ is. The two are at different stages of their athletic careers. TJ can win but it seems like a long shot. Yan would have to shit the bed badly. Not like we haven't seen that in MMA but you can extrapolate from there.

Yan is the dude that fumbled the football — and now we get to see if he’s gonna pick it up cleanly or fumble it some more trying to get it back.

Aljo knows he can shut a lot of folks up with a win, but if he doesn’t — he’ll always be THAT Guy.

Fumbler vs Actor

I won't be supprised if we end up building towards that, Cejudo coming back for bigger money to fight TJ.
If TJ wins the belt back expect CCC to make noise and campaign for a shot.

It would be fun to see them at 135, and would wrap up that storyline.

Back