TJ Dillashaw will be 2 weight world champion at the end of 2017

How can you win with a close split decision when you've been dominating? Lmao played yourself.
I would go as far as giving Cruz the 4th round. It should of been a UD. TJ couldnt beat a rusty Cruz coming off a layoff lol. What makes you think TJ is gonna beat a Dominick Cruz coming with 3 training camps and fights onto his body ? Cruz fought TJ while being rusty and coming off a surgery and still beat him while TJ was active and fighting.

How can you win with a close split decision when you've been dominating? Lmao played yourself.
tumblr_o15oreAtNc1u2ragso3_250.gif
BitterWetGreatdane.gif
cruz-evads-switch-attacks-2.gif
cruz-slide-step-into-combo.gif
tumblr_o1r85uhbSK1upwz95o1_400.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Took Tj to school and would DOMINATE him in the rematch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe TJ will win if Dom doesn't fuck with TJ's head again. I think Jimmie Rivera is the dark horse of the division

"Conor is the double champ at 145 and 155 so he can fight the BW and FTW double champ at a catchweight of 150"

A Conor Mcgregor fan, 2016

Big TJ fan, but I don't see him cutting to 125 and beating MM. I can see him beating Cruz in a rematch but the rest is far fetched.
Edit: I just registered what you said about Conor...Far fetched as fuck
TJ is a small bantamweight, I think he could make 125

He's said on different occasions he could make that weight. Said on the Rogan podcast he needs to eat a shit ton and lift heavy just to stay big enough for bantamweight.

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ALERT

Win or lose, I think Cody's next fight will be TJ.

TJ will beat Rivera and fight Dom after Cody loses.

No way they make Dillashaw beat another guy after losing his belt by split and then winning against two top five fighters.

That said I'm not at all confident he beats Dominick, I think that's a coin flip fight.

You heard it here first. March 2017, it's gonna be Cruz vs TJ 2. He outstrikes Cruz and get that dominate UD. After a title defense in June against Caraway he calls out MM and they fight for the 125 pound belt in December 2017. That will be a second round KO for TJ.

This also set-up a supersupermatch against Conor, the 2 weight world champion at 145 and 155. They can do it at catchweight 150.

Go to bed Bjork, you're drunk.

There will be a two weight champ. Maybe not until 2018. And you have it backwards, buddeh.

First of all...Moving down to go for a belt won't happen. It would be viewed as the ultimate bitch move. NOBODY is doing that. And I doubt the UFC would ever allow it. A fighter may move down. But certainly not with a belt.

And it's MM going up to challenge and beat the BW champ that will happen.

Back