TJ Dillashaw vs. Marlon Moraes will be an intriguing matchup

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait for UFC to make this match up, UFC Bantamweights Champion TJ Dillashaw against the former WSOF Bantamweights Champion Marlon Moraes.

I predict a technical and yet very entertaining bout about these two, this is a fight that should not miss.

Make this fight happen now Baldy.

Would love to see it,

TJ should stick to his own division, those smaller manlets don't have a chance against him.

A fight with Marlon and then a legacy decider with Dom would be perfect for him.

Then move up or challenge the manlets.

Hopefully. Let Dom fall back in line or stick to commentating.

Hopefully. Let Dom fall back in line or stick to commentating.

Marlon is no easy fight for anyone. He could knock TJ unconscious with his shoudler blade if he caught him right

Marlon is no easy fight for anyone. He could knock TJ unconscious with his shoudler blade if he caught him right

That is the fight to make.

Moraes is the real deal and can finish anybody in the division, including TJ. He’s got serious striking and power behind everything he throws. This fight is guaranteed fireworks.

That is the fight to make.
Moraes is the real deal and can finish anybody in the division, including TJ. He’s got serious striking and power behind everything he throws.

TJ Dillashaw bad striking defense could be his downfall in this fight but we will see.

I agree, and it's the fight to make, and the fight I want to see the most...

...but goddammit do I feel bad for Assuncao. By all rights, this should be his title shot. He's 1-1 with TJ, 11-1 at BW in the UFC, has wins over #10 Munhoz, #6 Caraway, #8 Sterling, #11 Font, and even #4 Moraes himself.

He's such a nice guy, too. Never any of that fake drama, is always respectful to his opponents, and is a company guy.

But I would be a pathological liar if I said that I would prefer him to get a title shot over Moraes.

that would be a great fight... think TJ has the advantage by having more weapons..

get on it dana..

Back