TJ Dillashaw should main event a FOX card for his next defense

PSX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He had a star making performance tonight. He was a 8-1 underdog and ended up beating one of the best fighters on the planet. There will definitely be interest in his next fight. Put Dillashaw/Assuncao II on FOX, and I guarantee you would do great numbers.

And then you can put him on PPV with fresh names like Cruz, McDonald, maybe Barao II.

I agree. I'm sure not a lot of people order this PPV tonight, but if you put him on Fox and he has another great performance like this, he will have tonnes of fans.

Have him and Assuncao rematch on Fox, excellent idea

So many TV execs on Sherdog

Lawler vs Brown should main event fox

Dillashaw co main events Jones vs Gus 2

Didn't these two JUST fight? Oh I forgot, I'm on sherdog... a place where fighters sould have nothing but rematches

Awesome idea if assuncao wins then he gets his exsposure so it's a win win. This probably the most sense I've seen on here in a while lol.

Didn't these two JUST fight? Oh I forgot, I'm on sherdog... a place where fighters sould have nothing but rematches

Lol it was a close fight... And it's the fight that makes the most sense. You do know assuncao was slated to fight barao at 173 but was hurt. But I forgot this is sherdog a place where keyboard warriors spew shit out of there mouths.

beating one of the best fighters on the planet

Beating? He completely destroyed him! Did barao land 4 clean punches for the entire fight?

I'd like to see that fight remade because TJ got absolutely screwed on that decision. I'm excited to see what happens with Team Alpha Male as well, where do Faber, and soon Holdsworth go if TJ hangs on to it for awhile?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back