TJ Dillashaw reveals algorithm for weight cut

I thought he normally was 142 and would manage it easily.. hmmm strange.

Ludicrous fight.

i love how the chart only goes from 154-136

TJ knows this is a 125lb fight, right???
Shhhhhh. If that is how this all gets fucked up, that'd be Patrice ONeal level hilarity.

over A down B over A B up down
giphy.gif

I now have to pause everything I'm doing and go watch this. Motherfuckin classic.

I'm surprised if he makes it but what the fuck do I know

If TJ does not make weight, maybe the UFC could still headline as a title bout, but for Dillashaw’s belt.

Then, potentially - Henry could become a Champ-Champ!

<DisgustingHHH>
only interested in height cutting procedures

Well by looking at that chart it stops around 136 pounds. So how is he gonna get that extra 11 off of him? At 136 pounds, an 11 pound weight loss is another 8% of his totally body mass. I sure hope he isn’t underestimating this weight cut and the effects it’s gonna have on him come fight night even if he does make it. I hope I’m wrong when I say I don’t see it happening .

Final weight cut will be to shave his head and clip his toenails.

We'll see

All these weight cut experts say this kind of shit right up until one of their guys misses

I hope it's not TJ because I'm looking forward to the fight

You realize a gallon of water weighs 8 lbs right? If he's within 12 by Thursday afternoon he'll make it no problem

A lot of people don't understand the difference between losing weight naturally with a caloric deficit/exercise and cutting water weight.

If he got down to 136 ish a week before the fight, then he should have no problem with his cut.

Back