TJ Dillashaw on Dominick Cruz "I have more finishes than he has fights in the UFC"

And still, in UFC Cruz beat Faber twice, TJ, and MM.

Cruz has TJ, MM, Faber twice, Benavidez twice.
TJ has Cody twice, Barao twice, Lineker, Assuncao.
Cruz has more wins and less losses.

he also has 4 fights since 2011, with the most recent one being a loss

Cruz isn't active because he's always injured. If he wasn't made of glass he'd be there to put TJ and Cody in their place.

I never liked Dillashaw, he always seemed like a douche. From the stories of beating up his sparring partners to him hitting mitts in the airport shirtless with Buccholz...

But Cody "Dominic Cruz'd" Dominic Cruz..

I'd like to see the rematch but honestly Cruz should get a fight in first.

cruz won't get to fight for the belt for a while I believe. He needs at least 2 more wins before he contends again just to see if he's still got it and if he's healthy enough to make it through these two fights. Seeing how TJ have improved so much, I don't give cruz a chance in their rematch if it happens. I honestly don't see anyone in that division that will beat TJ at this point.

I think Moraes has the best chance. Dudes go down when he connects and while TJ has a great ability to adapt, he tends to get hit early, which is when Moraes is violent. I can see Moraes tagging him early and winning it, but if he lets TJ stay in there, it should be an easy title defense for him.

Highlight GIF of all of Doms finishes in WEC/UFC:

95cnspz.gif

Cant wait for the goat dom cruz to beat this piece of shit again .

Who gives a shit man?

Mike Tyson is a rapist and Floyd Mayweather beat like 10 of his ex wives. People love those guys.

But TJ is the scum of the earth because he spars too hard.
Who gives a shit man?

Mike Tyson is a rapist and Floyd Mayweather beat like 10 of his ex wives. People love those guys.

But TJ is the scum of the earth because he spars too hard.
post-32842-ron-swanson-yep-gif-yes-yup-fu-qhg3-28gotd8.gif

Back