TJ Dillashaw on Dominick Cruz "I have more finishes than he has fights in the UFC"

And still, in UFC Cruz beat Faber twice, TJ, and MM.

Cruz has TJ, MM, Faber twice, Benavidez twice.
TJ has Cody twice, Barao twice, Lineker, Assuncao.
Cruz has more wins and less losses.

Cruz has ZERO wins vs the top-15 ranked contenders. He doesn't deserve shit. Ronda has fought more recently than the decisionator.

Actually last time they both fought it was on the same card.

And they both got their ass whooped lol.

KILLASHAW has gotten alot better with the trash talk.

This right here .... you are so right .. it always shocks me how many people dont want to see that he is a asshat..

Who gives a shit man?

Mike Tyson is a rapist and Floyd Mayweather beat like 10 of his ex wives. People love those guys.

But TJ is the scum of the earth because he spars too hard.

Who gives a shit man?

Mike Tyson is a rapist and Floyd Mayweather beat like 10 of his ex wives. People love those guys.

But TJ is the scum of the earth because he spars too hard.

Tyson will always will be a piece of shit no matter what. He deserves to die.

Cruz has ZERO wins vs the top-15 ranked contenders. He doesn't deserve shit. Ronda has fought more recently than the decisionator.

Minus his victory over the current champ right?

As a fan of dillashaw ill be thoroughly disapointed if he rematches cruz. Make cruz fight through the ranks, a title fight can't be justified for him.

If Cruz gets an underhook...

Game. Over. Man.

Cruz isn't active because he's always injured. If he wasn't made of glass he'd be there to put TJ and Cody in their place.

I never liked Dillashaw, he always seemed like a douche. From the stories of beating up his sparring partners to him hitting mitts in the airport shirtless with Buccholz...
I'm sure you saw the Cody/Cruz fight, right?

He has a win over the Champ.. Rhonda and Dom fought on the same card together, Dec 30th 2016.

I like Cruz but he needs to win a couple fights or at least 1 more fight before he talks about a rematch. He beat TJ, but lost to Cody and hasn't fought in forever

He makes a good point. The last time I liked Dom was against Horiguchi. Then he went back to being a weird dance puncher.

Back