TJ Dillashaw must be mentally broken right about now...

steroids really aren't supposed to give you better cardio...i know some increase your red blood cell count...which is probably the reason...i think cardio has alot to do with genetics and your fighting style...the diaz brothers are in my mind totally steroid free...yet have great cardio...

EPO gives you better cardio, Albuterol gives you better cardio, Bromantan keeps you alert and ready to workout, ephedrine improves endurance, there's plenty of sauce to keep you going like
the energizer bunny. Add that to extra strength and explosivity, that improves your technique. That's why they juice at the risk of being banned. It's not for nothing.

I think he fell extremely hard.
Drops down to end a division and gets tko'd real fast. Then gets caught using PED's. He should have just stayed in his division and defended or gone up especially if the PED's he took were for cutting the weight.

I feel bad for Barao - I wonder if TJ was on pills then too....cuz after the first lost barao never been the same....

All of Nova Uniao looks very, very different post-USADA. Some seem to know how to hide it better than others is all.

He'd still kick most the people's asses in his division.

*edit.

I'm not wasting my time replying to every TJ hater who's quoting me.
He's already potential goat of his weightclass whether he utilised peds at any point or not.

I’m no TJ hater, but Cruz is clearly the BW GOAT. It’s not even up for debate.

Rich
Successful
Former champ
Must be completely depressed...
Fair points, but dont forget he trained and killed himself for months to make 125, talked a LOT of trash about taking the belt and closing the division only to get beat under a minute by a perceived smaller guy, his belt wasnt on the line but he is not the champ anymore, i wouldnt be that sure that he is in the right state of mind right now.

Why do people always say that after someone gets popped?

It's not like he wouldn't know how to fight all of a sudden. Like he doesn't know how to throw a punch suddenly.

He would still throw punches but they would be slower, weaker, and he’d be more spineless and less confident and aggressive.

Did you see the interviews with Vitor Belfort off of steroids? His attitude changed from alpha to Coward.

I know he's got money, but is brah really caked out like that?
This is a quote from him “It’s a win-win for me. They’re paying me a f*ck-load of money to move down and kill the 125-pound division and collect a second belt. So, it’s game time.” From my understanding f*ck load starts at 1 million. May not be cake, but is at least banana bread.

He would still throw punches but they would be slower, weaker, and he’d be more spineless and less confident and aggressive.

Did you see the interviews with Vitor Belfort off of steroids? His attitude changed from alpha to Coward.
you don't know what you're talking about man

Drill for a couple of hours, you get tired, fatigue makes your technique lazy, bad habits and bad technique creep in.
Drill for a couple of hours on the sauce, keep going like the duracell bunny, keep focused, keep those good techniques.

Steroids didn't make Mark McGuire's bat swinging technique better. He still hit the ball hell of a lot further with that same swing...it's the same with punches and kicks.
Loads of my sparring partners are on the sauce. I'm a cardio machine, been running 6 miles per day at a decent altitude for over 20 years. I still fatigue faster than them saucy boys.
this.

Everybodys on PEDs deal with it. Fans dont know shit about te behind the scenes.

Many 'fans' actually train, and are engaged in mma even though they aren't a pro fighter themselves. They know a lot more about the ped usage in the sport than you do probably.

Why do people always say that after someone gets popped?

It's not like he wouldn't know how to fight all of a sudden. Like he doesn't know how to throw a punch suddenly.
If steroids didnt help tremendously fighters wouldn't take them. Especially with USADA in the picture.

Back