TJ Dillashaw must be mentally broken right about now...

You got half and half with Jones. I don't see nobody going to bat for Dillashaw. Wiped out.

He's not.
He also didn't lose to Cejudo.
Nor did he test positive.

sad-but-true-story_fb_885527.jpg

Why do people always say that after someone gets popped?

It's not like he wouldn't know how to fight all of a sudden. Like he doesn't know how to throw a punch suddenly.

I suppose you never took PEDs. I did. Man, it's a different ball game. You don't know anymore what is you and what are peds. If he is using for years like everyone at Alpha male is talking - then he will be fucked. Confidence not there, strength not there. You don't recover as good, you don't cut weight as easy and maintain muscle mass and so on, and so on.

That's why i admire jones. He was a juicer for sure. But now i believe he is clean - and still no one can touch him. But he fights smarter now. Not so wild like before.

Your snake boy used steroids, that little boy.

@GordoBarraBJJ

Got punked by Conor like a little kid.

Even got a tattoo because Conor called him a snake, like hes Conor's girlfriend or something. Like he's his property.
Conor is a quitting little bitch lmao

I suppose you never took PEDs. I did. Man, it's a different ball game. You don't know anymore what is you and what are peds. If he is using for years like everyone at Alpha male is talking - then he will be fucked. Confidence not there, strength not there. You don't recover as good, you don't cut weight as easy and maintain muscle mass and so on, and so on.

That's why i admire jones. He was a juicer for sure. But now i believe he is clean - and still no one can touch him. But he fights smarter now. Not so wild like before.
Thanks for your well informed response. That answers my question then.

Rich
Successful
Former champ
Must be completely depressed...

not when people slap the term, "cheater" next to all that. look at how jon jones crumbled and cried in front of everyone, when he got that label. if people don't think you accomplished what you did fairly, it was all for nought.

Back