TJ Dillashaw is still up there with the true greats of MMA

Reply with a post proving the point I made then call someone stupid.

Think you would have been better off running down your mothers crack and ending up a mattress stain.
I'm sorry you'll have to speak English if you'd like to continue conversing with me.

I don't speak inbred, hillbilly.

He is the BW Jon Jones. Drug cheat and a fan dear that gets him away with robberies.
Eh. I think he isn’t like jones. Most people consider jones the GOAT or close to it. TJ, although deserving, will never be in that conversation except by his fanboys which is all his own fault

He literally shouldn't have even been born. That was the start of the whole problem.
lol too funny coming from some nobody loser of the world.

I'm sure your mother is some proud of the loser that you are.

Great tactician and great athlete, but he's a cheater.

Fun games, you pile of puke. Cruz is irrelevant in 2021. Deal with it.

View attachment 870014
E7G2oKkWQAkCbX_

I'm sorry you'll have to speak English if you'd like to continue conversing with me.

I don't speak inbred, hillbilly.

Awe how cute, roughly translates to “I don’t have an actual reply so I’ll try and play the smart arse card”

Didn’t work.

He didn’t beat Cruz, don’t be delusional. Cruz styled on him, Tj was hitting at the air. Not even the best gear helped him, he might be talented but he cheated all this time and destroyed 2
careers ( Barao and Cody) while on steroids. He deserved a lifetime ban like Coke Jones.
What about Anderson? Let sbe fair here. Ppl worship Andersons run like a God despite popping for anabolic steroids. Would he have had all those devastating Kos without the steroids? We won't know. Plenty of guys take steroids doesn't mean they win. He didn't beat Cruz but it wasn't a shut out. TJ easily took over the 5th and finished the fight coming at Cruz strong. He lost the fight. But his resume is better and he's still fighting top 5 guys after everything. Who did Cruz just fight? Casey Kenny? And look how close that fight was. And I'm a huge Cruz fan

Forget about most well rounded of all time. Yan is a more well rounded fighter in current times, in his own division. He eats Dillishaw alive if that fight ever happens
My dream is for CCC to come back and beat the fuck outta Dillashaw then get destroyed by Yan :rolleyes:

This fight was important to his legacy. He needed to perform here or his reputation would have completely swallowed him. I thought Sandhagen edged him, but opinion aside TJ looked great in there tonight considering a 2 and a half year layoff, coming back at 35 and a half years old in the second fastest division in the UFC.

What about Anderson? Let sbe fair here. Ppl worship Andersons run like a God despite popping for anabolic steroids. Would he have had all those devastating Kos without the steroids? We won't know. Plenty of guys take steroids doesn't mean they win. He didn't beat Cruz but it wasn't a shut out. TJ easily took over the 5th and finished the fight coming at Cruz strong. He lost the fight. But his resume is better and he's still fighting top 5 guys after everything. Who did Cruz just fight? Casey Kenny? And look how close that fight was. And I'm a huge Cruz fan
I was a huge Anderson fan, he truly let me down. Not only the fact that he got caught but all the denial that came after. Just admit your fault, take it in the chin and move on. There will be always a question mark next to his wins and legacy IMO.

The ittle shit is a fantastic fighter, of that there is no doubt. Butttt he also lost to Cruz in their super fight and he is still the Manlet that was "doing pads standing on a rotating baggage reclaim.

I was a huge Anderson fan, he truly let me down. Not only the fact that he got caught but all the denial that came after. Just admit your fault, take it in the chin and move on. There will be always a question mark next to his wins and legacy IMO.
I feel you, but since these are pretty much the first real wave of goats we have I think it's fair to have a little leniency. They skillsets they had were still elite and I think at least in Silvas case that he would still piece those guys up even without the juice.

TJ still schools these young punks. Listening to shertards hype up this new guy Sandhagen the past few years was funny while I knew he wouldn't beat this version of TJ let alone be competitive against prime TJ. There is absolutely nothing special about Sandhagen, the statement "He doesn't have the x-factor" is correct.

100% agree. Unfortunately negativity here is spotlighted more than positive aspects of the art and skill displayed by the fighters for our viewing pleasure. Give respect to those that bleed for our entertainment.

That’s pretty hypocritical. You said you 100% agree with the thread starter, who was all about diminishing the accomplishments of Sandhagen, then you talk about respecting those that bleed for our entertainment.

You guys aren’t taking some “respectful” moral stance here to respect all fighters. Nice try. You’re picking and choosing your favorite fighter.

By the way, I was rooting for TJ. That doesn’t mean I don’t respect Sandhagen too though. He too displayed great skill and took damage for our entertainment. On top of that, he’s a respectful person.

Back