TJ Dillashaw is still up there with the true greats of MMA

Cheaters can never be 'up there'.

Is Lance Armstrong 'up there'? Ben Johnson? Mark maguire?

I though TJ lost convincingly but his heart and determination can not be questioned. Incredible performance

TJ sucks and has one of the most punchable douche faces in the world.

200.gif

You've allowed personal bias and TJ's positive EPO test to affect your judgement of Dillashaw vs Cruz. I point this out even though I agree that the EPO test prevents Dillasnake from being in the GOAT talks.
It’s a fact that Cruz beat TJ. Look it up. It wasn’t a toss up nor controversial.

Listening to shertards hype up this new guy Sandhagen the past few years was funny while I knew he wouldn't beat this version of TJ let alone be competitive against prime TJ. There is absolutely nothing special about Sandhagen, the statement "He doesn't have the x-factor" is correct.
This is a clueless statement and i'm saying this as someone who was extremely impressed by TJ's performance.

It’s a fact that Cruz beat TJ. Look it up. It wasn’t a toss up nor controversial.
It 100% was controversial. TJ legitimately arguably won 4 of the 5 rounds in that fight, just as Cruz arguably won 4 of the 5 rounds. 4-1 Cruz, 3-2 Cruz, 3-2 TJ, 4-1 TJ are all legitimate scores because damn near every round was that close. The fight is the clearcut definition of what a draw should look like with no point deductions.

The only reason it wasn't controversial on Sherdog is because TJ was damn near unanimously hated here lol

If you don't think TJ arguably won the fight, I don't know what to tell you bud. You clearly have no idea what you're watching, I can tell you that much

Tj is an average fighter who got steamrolled by a 125er in 30 seconds while on epo.

He got his ass beat yesterday and will get kod in his next fight

It 100% was controversial. TJ legitimately arguably won 4 of the 5 rounds in that fight, just as Cruz arguably won 4 of the 5 rounds. 4-1 Cruz, 3-2 Cruz, 3-2 TJ, 4-1 TJ are all legitimate scores because damn near every round was that close. The fight is the clearcut definition of what a draw should look like with no point deductions.

The only reason it wasn't controversial on Sherdog is because TJ was damn near unanimously hated here lol

If you don't think TJ arguably won the fight, I don't know what to tell you bud. You clearly have no idea what you're watching, I can tell you that much
He didn’t. It was a close fight, yes. It was competitive, yes. It wasn’t controversial, though. In reality most decisions that are called “ robberies”, aren’t. Just your love/hate for a fighter kicking in. A hard fought decision can go either way and it doesn’t mean that there is a robbery. TJ vs Cory S. wasn’t a robbery like many claim here, It was a hard fought batte and Tj won. Time to stfu and move on.

Cruz beat TJ, period. Move on.

He didn’t. It was a close fight yes. It was competitive yes. It wasn’t controversial, though. In reality most decisions that are called “ robberies”, aren’t. A hard fought decision can go either way and it doesn’t mean that there is a robbery. TJ vs Cory S. wasn’t a robbery like many claim here. It was a close, hard fought batte and Tj won. Time to stfu and move on.

Cruz beat TJ. Move on.
I never said "robbery". Never once did I say "robbery". I said TJ arguably won. He arguably won nearly every round. That's just me being real.

He didn't get the nod and that's fine but he arguably won. It's just being impartial. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'd gladly punch you in the face :)

Address to your mom's house?

You're a 15 year old with the mental capacity of an 8 year old. The last thing you would ever do is say anything to a fighter's face let alone punch them.

Sit down, keyboard warrior.

You're a 15 year old with the mental capacity of an 8 year old. The last thing you would ever do is say anything to a fighter's face let alone punch them.

Sit down, keyboard warrior.
Buddy, you're fucking dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb.... I never said I would punch him you fucking dumbass. Good lord you're stupid.

Saying someone has a punchable face doesn't mean you'll punch them but I get it, you're stupid.

You're a fucknut.

Ohhhh the irony. You're too stupid for words, like so many here... lol

Reply with a post proving the point I made then call someone stupid.

Think you would have been better off running down your mothers crack and ending up a mattress stain.

Reply with a post proving the point I made then call someone stupid.

Think you would have been better off running down your mothers crack and ending up a mattress stain.

He literally shouldn't have even been born. That was the start of the whole problem.

Back