TJ Dillashaw is done as a MMA fighter? He's 33, lost to a 125 lbs guy, and won't get any better.

EPO is no joke on a sport were you are looking to knock out people.
This really is a nonsense argument because someone usually has to get knocked out in a fight regardless of PEDs. EPO as a means of knocking people out is terrible, whereas using your sheer will to knock someone out is morally spotless – is that it?

This really is a nonsense argument because someone usually has to get knocked out in a fight regardless of PEDs. EPO as a means of knocking people out is terrible, whereas using your sheer will to knock someone out is morally spotless – is that it?

If you take EPO as a MMA fighter, you do that to boost your winning chances, in another words, your chance to knock out your opponent. It's not like you're Lance trying to ride a bike faster than the other 100 guys on the race.

I think that the majority of Japanese are small, And I worked around them for years!
Most of them smoke too.
That's just my experience tho.
But mostly in the USA, it just means that there are "fat slobs in the U.S. with their guts hanging over their belts".
After all, Two of every three American men are considered to be overweight or obese, but the rates for women are far higher. The United States contains one of the highest percentage of obese people in the world. (From WickedPedia).
;)

Yes, my impressions of the American population square with the figures you cite. But my question is, will they favour fighters who are built more or less like they are? It's hard to find pudgy athletes outside the HW division, so if we extend your rationale about the Japanese viewers, those HWs should be overwhelmingly popular with the Americans.

I won't lie, TJ looked like the lesser evil compared to Cody in TUF, nothing's worse than a cheater though

He will be back at 170lbs with awful cardio

As a fan of TJ Dillashaw I am ashamed to say that his legacy has now been tainted, and his once impressive wins now fall under the cloud of uncertainty left in hindrance of his EPO usage.

But FR tho, did you guys see Cody's tweet about Tj being on epo from like a year ago. Crazy to wonder if he's really been on this stuff his whole career, and really just solidifies Cruz's case of being the bantamweight goat. You know someone is deliberately cheating when they just apologize and relinquish the belt. Just like when Jones got caught and he started crying, if it was really a tainted supplement (or dick pill) wouldn't you just be arguing about how you know you didn't take steroids.

But hell, what do I know, the only tainted thing I've ingested is the tap water that the government fills with flouride. Now USADA is knocking on my door and wants me to pee in a cup, but I know I'll just get golden shower flash backs from my uncle.

Imagine taking PEDs to close down a division.

One of the best fighters we will ever see in the sport, but a scumbag nonetheless.

Yes, my impressions of the American population square with the figures you cite. But my question is, will they favour fighters who are built more or less like they are? It's hard to find pudgy athletes outside the HW division, so if we extend your rationale about the Japanese viewers, those HWs should be overwhelmingly popular with the Americans.

My "rationale about the Japanese viewers", stems from a "Pun Made In Fun", and "Puns" generally have no bases in reality. So lighten up and relax, check out my other "Puns" and Jokes, and stop being such a sour pus,...it makes you look older!
;)

My "rationale about the Japanese viewers", stems from a "Pun Made In Fun", and "Puns" generally have no bases in reality. So lighten up and relax, check out my other "Puns" and Jokes, and stop being such a sour pus,...it makes you look older!
;)

My bad. It's not as easy to tell in writing, and especially in forums like this, when someone is talking tongue in cheek.

If you take EPO as a MMA fighter, you do that to boost your winning chances, in another words, your chance to knock out your opponent. It's not like you're Lance trying to ride a bike faster than the other 100 guys on the race.
Yes, but the intention is still morally the same as it pertains to damage. The resulting damage is also the same for the opponent whether he is facing a low-calibre doping fighter or a high-calibre clean fighter. If dealing damage is the morally objectable action then it is a moral pitfall to be good at fighting regardless of doping because of the resulting damage.

What kind of man wants many many other fighters to lose their UFC gig? Who brags about it...
The kind who campaigns for a fighters' union.

sk83kl8envb01.jpg

<6>

He's gonna use this time to learn how to cheat better.
Come on man. He's innocent until proven guilty again.
We still need to find out how long this shit might live in his system. Could be years, for all we know.

This.
For example in Western Europe (where cycling like Tour the France is huge) EPO has been in the main stream news for years.

Not taking the blame away from Lance Armstrong, but EPO was on the scene before he started winning all of those Tour de France's, he was getting smoked by European riders, lapping him, this is before he was on it, but everyone else around him was on it. Can't blame the guy for trying to even the playing field.
Was it wrong, maybe, but you deal with the cards you get at that time and at that moment, morality goes out the fucking window lol.

Back