TJ Dillashaw is done as a MMA fighter? He's 33, lost to a 125 lbs guy, and won't get any better.

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I believe TJ is done as a fighter. Crazy if you consider how good he seem to be before the Cejudo fight. He was among the top on the P4P ránkings, a really well rounded fighter. But, at 33, with a 2 year ban, with not the motivation to train for un upcoming fight, with a stained career, with the knowledge that he would never be as good as he is today, IMO, he's almost a retire fighter.

Can't remember a career changing fight like TJ's last one. A big loss to a small underdog, and a 2 year ban. Damm, even his sponsors would say good bye to him. And he had a "training system" business who seem kindda pointless right now.

Was a fan of TJ. No more. EPO is no joke on a sport were you are looking to knock out people.

Glad he’s gone. He always rubbed me the wrong way and he was intent on clogging up the division to get a rematch with Cejudo.

Being a steroid cheat doesnt mean I think less of a fighter, 99% of athletes in major competitive sports, hell even the amateurs, are using PEDs.

I was a fan of TJs in the cage and got to see amazing performances. He did his job of entertaining.

2 years of free steroid use. When hes back, he will be in a weight class with Woodley.

-pucsybs5qU.jpg

Probably not done. He'll have another run like Mendes did. Win-Lose-Retire. He was already up in age for bantamweight.

He's gonna use this time to learn how to cheat better.

He can always go to Japan. They love the tiny guys and are pretty flexible on PED use. He could have a solid rivalry with Mighty Mouse in OneFC.

He can always go to Japan. They love the tiny guys and are pretty flexible on PED use. He could have a solid rivalry with Mighty Mouse in OneFC.

ONE won't sign someone that got kicked out of the UFC because of steroids.

The thing about tj is we know he was on epo his whole career..

The guy found out how to beat testing for epo and though he was untouchable and it couldnt be found.

Never liked TJ's cocky attitude but you have to feel for the guy getting that crushing suspension. I would have liked to see him fight again so he could get beat again.

The thing about tj is we know he was on epo his whole career..

The guy found out how to beat testing for epo and though he was untouchable and it couldnt be found.
And the only way you take epo is injecting no wonder why he has 0 excuses and relinquished the belt and tried to be low kee

ONE won't sign someone that got kicked out of the UFC because of steroids.
Somebody that is as well known as TJ, they would pick up without any questions, drug cheat or not. They'd simply state that he's clean because he passed their welfare tests.

Glad he’s gone. He always rubbed me the wrong way and he was intent on clogging up the division to get a rematch with Cejudo.

COWARDLY always trying to duck his own division to move DOWN.

I have no comparisons...

All kinds of champions looking for money fights. But that’s not even what this was. Didn’t have the balls to move up trying to get a second belt. But this arrogant cheating coward bragged about how he was going to get rid of the FLW division by beating the champion. What kind of man wants many many other fighters to lose their UFC gig? Who brags about it...Acting the ultimate bully all the while knowing he’s juiced to the TITS?

Fuck this snake, and there is no redemption from all he’s said and done. If he wants absolution he needs to talk to a priest. He’ll get none from me.

source.gif

Since the Japanese ARE "tiny guys", that's to be expected right?
;)

COWARDLY always trying to duck his own division to move DOWN.

I have no comparisons...

All kinds of champions looking for money fights. But that’s not even what this was. Didn’t have the balls to move up trying to get a second belt. But this arrogant cheating coward bragged about how he was going to get rid of the FLW division by beating the champion. What kind of man wants many many other fighters to lose their UFC gig? Who brags about it...Acting the ultimate bully all the while knowing he’s juiced to the TITS?

Fuck this snake, and there is no redemption from all he’s said and done. If he wants absolution he needs to talk to a priest. He’ll get none from me.

source.gif

Tee Shirt For DJ:

"THEY PAID ME BIG BUCKS TO CLOSE THE DIVISION DOWN, AND ALL I GOT WAS TKOOeeeddd!."!!

Back