Media TJ Dillashaw: I had a pinch nerve in my foot, torn MCL, and hurt my shoulder in Camp

The excuses after the win angle...LoL
<mma4>
I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that if by chance all these bumps and bruises are legitimate, whomever he faces next when he presumably healthy is phucked... especially considering that his chin seems rejuvenated...
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

pinched nerve is no joke, neither is a torn MCL

He also had a few broken ribs, an orbital fracture, few broken bones in his foot, and cancer leading into the fight.

balloon nerves, balloon mcl, balloon shoulder..

Yeah he blew his best years. Really looked slower and unable to mix things up.m
True, but I mean an MCL tear, whatever else happened to his knee in the fight, and losing depth perception will do that to you. Doesn't mean he's actually slower or unable to mix it up

I believe he had a previous cut that he didn't heal all the way, Sandhagen strangely opened it with a normal punch. Also his knee was clearly messed up after the leg lock. But sandhagen probably had injuries too. Maybe TJ needs another year off to heal again.

Not a TJ fan at all, but I'm glad he beat the weight cut bully. Maybe Sandbagger will finally move up to lightweight where he belongs.

Mentally tough as hell. Champion mindset whether people want to admit it or not

I notice People still don’t understand what “excuses” are.

Saying an injury happened isn’t an excuse.

Back