TJ Dillashaw Got a Snake Tattoo

Conor said the words first. But, I think that Sherdog is responsible for the perpetuation of the snake gimmick. Dillasnake, Snek Tats, etc. We can thank ourselves for those.
No! Only after McGregor said it

Fair play to TJ, the snake is one of the most dangerous animals in the animal kingdom.

A little viper will take any other beast out.

Lol cool bro. I don't give a fuck. You're a triggered TJ fanboy who feels the need to reply to every random who criticizes him. Send me your tears, boy.

Says the crybaby bitch who shit talks fighters on Instagram then criticizes them for blocking trolls.

How bitch made could you possibly be? Yet you “don’t give a fuck.” You give a fuck enough to post at him on social media and then throw a crybaby bitch fit on Sherdog about it.

Is your mother a crack whore or just ashamed of you?

Says the crybaby bitch who shit talks fighters on Instagram then criticizes them for blocking trolls.

How bitch made could you possibly be? Yet you “don’t give a fuck.” You give a fuck enough to post at him on social media and then throw a crybaby bitch fit on Sherdog about it.

Is your mother a crack whore or just ashamed of you?

I don't give a fuck when a sensitive clit such as yourself gets butt hurt over the internet. Does TJ pay you by the hour to gargle his ballsack? Your white knight demeanor already tells me you're a colossal fucking virgin. Trolling? He's a cheapshotting piece of shit and I was calling him out. He didn't block me because I was trolling, you white knight cuck. If anything I was a TJ supporter before that footage came out.

Are you a low functioning autist, or just inbred?

I'm sorry if your cunt mom was a cross-eyed muppetfucker. Did she blow her daddy, or her cousin, or both?

Last edited:
Which fighters?
Off the top of my head, Joseph Benavidez, Danny Castillo, Chad Mendes, Lance Palmer, and I can't remember the 5th off the top of my head. The 5th guy was not exactly relevant I think. Each was seen in Colorado working on striking with Duane and general MMA with elevation fight team since the split and each time rumors cropped up "Are more fighters converting to Colorado"

But none of them get blasted over the coals for it except TJ, who was working with both camps.

What was the whole story behind TJ leaving?
TJ wanted to utilize both gyms(he was getting paid $5000 a month or somesuch to do 1 class a week by Musclepharm in Colorado and Duane Ludwig was there and they had an extremely tight relationship as Duane was the best striking coach TAM ever had). Faber and TAM were fine with it until Conor made them seem like Cucks on National TV about the situation and gave TJ an ultimatum to stick with them exclusively or be blacklisted from the gym.

Faber denies giving an ultimatum on TV and claims TJ "Quit on the team", but his previous podcasts specifically state he felt TJ would be spying on other fighters and he could not allow him to be a part of 2 gyms spying on them so he had to be kicked out. Chad Mendes confirmed this on a podcast as well. TJ was told he could not go to multiple gyms anymore and he had to make a choice despite wanting to stay tight with Alpha male.

Faber likened it to TJ saying "I am married to you, but she is hot and I am gonna bang her, but ill come home and slap you around a bit sometimes"

Obviously TJ was given a stupid ultimatum by Faber that no rational human would take. Other fighters in other gyms go to multiple camps ALL THE TIME. Only at TAM is this ridiculous frat Jock bully brotherhood where rules only apply to some because Mcgregor made them look silly on TV.

Then the personal attacks started. TAM loves claiming TJ is a dick during practice, which he probably is, but acts like he is the only one doing it when it is known throughout the MMA community that they all love to go hard and dirty in practice. Christ, Faber praised PVZ for beating the shit out of a 14 year old boy and giving him repeated knees to the head when he was down at the gym saying "She is definitely right for our gym. This is the attitude we want and praise. She wants to be a fighter."

Hell, When Cody first started saying Chris Holdsworth's career was ended because of TJ, holdsworth got on twitter and told Cody to STFU and that it was not true. And it wasn't, since Holdsworth had 2 fights in the UFC after the alleged incident where TJ kneed him.

Only years later did TAM gang up on Holdsworth and force him to start agreeing with them publicly. Frat house rules. Agree with us publicly and shame TJ or you are out.

Ive been hearing this Snake stuff but IDK what he did. Dont watch TUF and PROUD of it.

Can someone explain?

Faber took in TJ in from high school and trained him, welcomed him to the team, taught him how to be a great mma fighter for years, Tj became an elite alpha male fighter and represented them....

TJ hits pads with dwane ludwig for a 1 week and ditches his team..... snake ass coward, fake friend, pretends to be on your side, ditches you 1 week later so he can steal all the fame for himself and ditch the people who taught him everything.

Faber took in TJ in from high school and trained him, welcomed him to the team, taught him how to be a great mma fighter for years, Tj became an elite alpha male fighter and represented them....

TJ hits pads with dwane ludwig for a 1 week and ditches his team..... snake ass coward, fake friend, pretends to be on your side, ditches you 1 week later so he can steal all the fame for himself and ditch the people who taught him everything.

That's the dumbest breakdown you could have possibly made.

<TrumpWrong1>

My post above your perfectly captures the situation. Yours comes off as someone who watched their TUF season and didn't actually research the fact that Faber has backpedalled so many times in Podcasts and got caught lying about things or changing the story

Back