TJ Dillashaw Got a Snake Tattoo

The whole thing about criticizing TJ for training with Ludwig is one of the most stupid things Ive ever heard. It's like some sort of Desperate Housewives level soap opera drama created out of nothing.

They asked TJ if he was leaving and he said no, then left. Or so the narrative was.

I have no idea what happened just what others said.

Yeah, thats the interpretation a lot of people like sherdoggers like to say. But Faber kicked him out because there was bad blood between him and Ludwig. TJ wanted to train with both guys, but Faber wasnt having it.

Yeah, thats the interpretation a lot of people like sherdoggers like to say. But Faber kicked him out because there was bad blood between him and Ludwig. TJ wanted to train with both guys, but Faber wasnt having it.

Fair enough, as i said I have no idea. I don't follow the drama.

yegh idk why it such abig deal. Reem has new camp like every 3 mos.

Yup, they do. That's why I said Faber acted like a jilted girlfriend. TJ was just being smart and doing what benefited him rather than benefiting Faber.

Wasnt his walkout T-shirt also snake related too?

I dont think he did anything on TUF, but Conor started messing with Urijah on the show and called TJ a snake or something, didnt watch TUF but it was posted here a lot.

ya i seen it but dont get why

Maybe fighters should all get tattoos of their nicknames etc.

ya i seen it but dont get why
It was when he was about to leave TAM, so Conor knew something and it seems TAM guys didnt, something along the lines of that, Conor called him a "snake in the grass" or something, it got popular.

You don’t even deserve a reply

But if you think Conor ripped off Floyd’s same stupid 2 line routine, your dumber than most of your posts imply

Thanks for giving me the reply that I didn't even deserve.

He had a nickname Viper way before that TUF.

The whole thing about criticizing TJ for training with Ludwig is one of the most stupid things Ive ever heard. It's like some sort of Desperate Housewives level soap opera drama created out of nothing.
Yeah it's pretty embarrassing for Faber and alpha male

Faber didn't pay Ludwig his full money and Ludwig sued him or some shit, so he used Conor's shit talking to make TJ and Bang look like the bad guys, with the hopes that Cody would go super saiyan like he did with Cruz and punish them.

Back