TJ Dillashaw Got a Snake Tattoo

Wasnt his walkout T-shirt also snake related too?

Ive been hearing this Snake stuff but IDK what he did. Dont watch TUF and PROUD of it.

Can someone explain?

I dont think he did anything on TUF, but Conor started messing with Urijah on the show and called TJ a snake or something, didnt watch TUF but it was posted here a lot.

Mcgregor should be getting some type of commission for the brand that he built for dillashaw
You should also be compensated for how hard you throat Conor in unrelated threads.

Last edited:
To

Conor it is.... loyalty means the world to him man.
and it's totally fair that Conor thinks that way but it isn't crazy that TJ did what he did. To me, you do what makes the most sense for you to have the best life possible.

Faber and Cody aren't going to be paying TJ's bills when he is retired.

time stamped - some good points by our guy Alpaca on the snake thing

yeah i saw the clip but i didn't get it had to do w him leaving.

Dont fighters change gyms all the time?

Yup, they do. That's why I said Faber acted like a jilted girlfriend. TJ was just being smart and doing what benefited him rather than benefiting Faber.

by anyone you mean you have taken your personal experience and extrapolated it to other peoples comments of which you know nothing about the reaction. ugh child.
pretty much hahaha - hilarious

He's overcompensating, it still bothers him at heart.

He's notorious for insta blocking people on social media when they comment the snake emoji on any of his pics
Oh are you a psychologist?

They asked TJ if he was leaving and he said no, then left. Or so the narrative was.

I have no idea what happened just what others said.
Faber has been caught contradicting himself numerous times on Podcasts. On TUF he screamed TJ was a liar. That TJ quit the team and was not given an ultimatum(Which was what TJ said). TJ Maintains that he was given an "Either you are with us, or you are blacklisted from the Gym". Faber yelled he was lying.

And yet on Podcasts, Faber clearly points out he considered going to multiple Gyms like cheating on your wife. "This is my hot new girlfriend, so I am going to bang with her in Colorado, but I will still be around in Cali sometimes to bang you" and then points out "We can't have TJ scouting our fighters for another gym. We know TJ and he is so competitive he would be watching other fighters for weaknesses, so either he stays with us exclusively, or we can't let him train with us anymore"

Obviously TJ WAS given an ultimatum and since he did not take Faber's side of the ultimatum, he got blacklisted and told "You quit on us". Basically, if you do not do exactly what Faber says, you are a traitor. So faber screaming "That's not true, you were not given an ultimatum" on Tuf was a huge lie and in Faber's mind, you taking his ultimatum was "Quitting on the team".

They don't care that other guys from TAM also still train with Duane (Duane drastically improved the striking of all their fighters in the short time he was there, which is why 4-5 of them still go train with him in Colorado).

McGregor made Faber feel like a cuck on national TV, so Faber reacted badly.

Meh, dude had it coming. That's how that guy spars.

There are videos of him going 100% on a sparring partner clearly not going 100% and he drops him. It's no different except people hate Dillashaw and are indifferent to Takeru because most people don't give a single shit about K1.

He wasn't even going close to 100% vs. TJ. You really think Duane would just stand there and let him beat on his pupil? Whatever happened with that other sparring partner is beside the fact, because TJ probably didn't even know. You can clearly see Takeru drop his hands, immediately disengaging once Duane calls time. TJ loads up on a cheapshot and sucker punches him, damn near giving the dude a nosebleed when time had already expired. The fact that he deliberately held back and didn't hit him full force proves it wasn't an accident. Yeah, the punch itself wasn't that bad but it was still a dick move.

Last edited:
He wasn't even going close to 100% vs. TJ. You really think Duane would just stand there and let him beat on his pupil? Whatever happened with that other sparring partner is beside the fact, because TJ probably didn't even know. You can clearly see Takeru drop his hands, immediately disengaging once Duane calls time. TJ loads up on a cheapshot and sucker punches him, damn near giving the dude a nosebleed when time had already expired. The fact that he deliberately held back and didn't hit him full force proves it wasn't an accident. Yeah, the punch itself wasn't that bad but it was still a dick move.
I'm not talking about takeru sparring TJ. I'm talking about another video that shows Takeru going all out on a sparring partner who is not going all out and he drops him. That is a dick move.

I'm not talking about takeru sparring TJ. I'm talking about another video that shows Takeru going all out on a sparring partner who is not going all out and he drops him. That is a dick move.
And I'm saying that is beside the fact. The way you worded it made it sound like TJ watched that video before sparring him.

And I'm saying that is beside the fact. The way you worded it made it sound like TJ watched that video before sparring him.
Did you watched the entire sparring session between TJ and Takeru to get the full context? Perhaps there was a reason this happened.....

chinarice is probably talking about this video

Did you watched the entire sparring session between TJ and Takeru to get the full context? Perhaps there was a reason this happened.....

Looked like they were going 50-60% max. But it's all in clips so who knows what happened behind the scenes. Still, when a guy drops his hands after the horn, you don't cork a sucker punch. Get him before the horn if he pissed you off that much.

Back