TJ Dillashaw Got a Snake Tattoo

Floyd shld get commission for Conor ripping off his while persona and using him to make all that cash in their boxing bout
Are you trying to say Floyd didn't get paid for his Conor fight? Or are you somehow suggesting his $100M+ payday wasn't enough?

I don't see any grass

22PxdFV.gif
That must have been quite a fart.

He needs to take it to the next level

adbf84c4c88f2ce16e7c5133235f52a0fba50a8c_hq.jpg

He should also be cast as a young Solid Snake in the MGS movie.

Ive been hearing this Snake stuff but IDK what he did. Dont watch TUF and PROUD of it.

Can someone explain?

Apparently McGregor coined it on TUF. I don't watch it either but all of it traces to Faber acting like a jilted girlfriend because TJ had the temerity to leave TAM to train with someone who could make him a better fighter. The ultimate irony is Garbrandt would be smart to do the same thing.

Floyd shld get commission for Conor ripping off his while persona and using him to make all that cash in their boxing bout

Boooooring. And Floyd should be paying Ali's family and on and on...

yeah i saw the clip but i didn't get it had to do w him leaving.

Dont fighters change gyms all the time?

Apparently McGregor coined it on TUF. I don't watch it either but all of it traces to Faber acting like a jilted girlfriend because TJ had the temerity to leave TAM to train with someone who could make him a better fighter. The ultimate irony is Garbrandt would be smart to do the same thing.

You don’t even deserve a reply

But if you think Conor ripped off Floyd’s same stupid 2 line routine, your dumber than most of your posts imply

Comes from this.

McGregor with the huge wooden spoon stirring that shit lol.

Last edited:
Ive been hearing this Snake stuff but IDK what he did. Dont watch TUF and PROUD of it.

Can someone explain?
He wanted to have the best career and life possible and I guess per Sherdog, TJ Dillashaw is the only MMA fighter in the history of life to decide to change camps.

Faber and Cody were little immature children about the situation and most of Sherdog hopped on the hipster bandwagon.

The snake thing started because Conor told Cody or Urijah on TUF that TJ was a snake in the grass and I guess deciding to make the best life for yourself financially is considered snake-like.

Conor Showing his intelligence and Faber looking lost.

I normally only get involved with Conor when he is fighting as the Drama around him on forums makes any real discussion impossible cause of partisans on either side.

He read this situation like a book though (or got informed) and was loving stirring it.

I normally only get involved with Conor when he is fighting as the Drama around him on forums makes any real discussion impossible cause of partisans on either side.

He read this situation like a book though (or got informed) and was loving stirring it.

Yeah and the advise about Faber fighting TJ was spot on he missed a pay day there.

He wanted to have the best career and life possible and I guess per Sherdog, TJ Dillashaw is the only MMA fighter in the history of life to decide to change camps.

Faber and Cody were little immature children about the situation and most of Sherdog hopped on the hipster bandwagon.

The snake thing started because Conor told Cody or Urijah on TUF that TJ was a snake in the grass and I guess deciding to make the best life for yourself financially is considered snake-like.

To

Conor it is.... loyalty means the world to him man.

Back