TJ Dillashaw finishes Bar

Ghost in the Shell

DEUS EX MACHINA
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1401000943000-TJ-Dillashaw2.jpg

On Saturday, May 24, 2014, Tylor Jay Dillashaw annihilated, destroyed, pulverized and dethroned one of the greatest mixed martial arts fighters in existence. :icon_chee

While this fight was at first frowned-upon, me included, it was to serve as a co-main event fight, later title fight. Almost as soon as the announcement was made, oddsmakers had Renan Bar

he was a ridiculous betting underdog - its more than upset of the year, its one of the biggest upsets of all time for title fights

I like Brooks/Chandler as upset of the year. Hard to top TJ's fight though.

One of the biggest upset of all time in MMA.

Was there even an odds to that? It was almost makeshift logic behind that mess

Not sure what you mean? Chandler was a -1150 favorite.

This was supposed to have been Silva/Leites or GSP/Hardy type domination, so yes

Not sure what that translates. I may have seen that Renan was 10-to-1, but who knows. Does it count that it was an interim title instead of the real thing? :icon_chee

So far yes. It's incredible that he beat someone that was undefeated since 2005.

Will Brooks holding 'Upset of the Year' title lasted exactly one week.

It's the biggest upset of all time. Bigger than GSP/Serra .. especially due to it being 5 rounds of pure destruction.

Voted no

Wait until you guys see WERDUM put cain to sleep

That's because it's a subpar organization and so few people know the fighters, and the fighters true skillsets are impossible to gauge due to the good fighters having basically no one near their level most of the time.

Anyone who actually knew Brooks thought he had a good chance of making it a good fight.

I thought you'd say Aldo or Werdum, considering you go hard for that one nation....

Back