TJ Dillashaw Dong Mitwork Shirtless At The Airport On The Rotator

I'm a big TJ fan but he does some of the biggest douche bag things in the world. He's a hell of a fighter but seems like an asshole of a person.

I'm a big TJ fan but he does some of the biggest douche bag things in the world. He's a hell of a fighter but seems like an asshole of a person.
would agree except his rival Cody makes him look good in comparison. It's crazy how much douchiness TAM can generate.

(1:38)

Seriously wtf, he reminds me of a friend from boxing who everyone is embarrassed to go anywhere with because he will start shadowboxing in random places like at the mall.

TJ loves that attention, that was just awkward to watch!!

EDIT: Holy shit, just found this aswell. They are actually doing pads on the motherfucking plane lmao, people are trying to sleep smh. I know you're an mma fighter but you should act normal in public.

http://www.bjpenn.com/t-j-dillashaw-and-team-alpha-male-train-while-on-plane/

TJ is a very weird dude. It's one thing to be obsessed with fighting, it's another thing to be consumed by it like people such as Ronda and Joanna. He seems like the kind of guy to try and show up his sparring partner and hurt him to prove he's better when the other guy is just chilling.

TJ has always been cringe, but not in a funny Tony like way.

This behavior is an indication that he has too much oxygen in his system

Back