Media TJ Dillashaw Currently Weighs 135 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Hate to see TJ so scrawny, the guys arms are like toothpicks on a massive lean as fuck rubber eraser, it so messed up what TJ is doing.

I don't want any harm coming to TJ, but the dude needs to fail making the scales for his own safety so he can properly be tended too by medical staff at hospital.

He looked like he could barely shed anything more a couple days ago. Man I will pray for this guy. He looks sickly I’m that video

That's a good sign with several days out from the hardcore cut, but man, he does look skinny in some of these recent pics. As long as the water cut goes smooth, he should be okay.
I don't think TJ's frame translates well to 125 at all. Either he'll carry too much mass, and miss weight, or he will drain himself too much, make weight, and be a shell of himself.

This will be like Anthony Smith moving from 185 to 205, except in reverse.

People will say Cejudo took his soul and is the GOAT. Can’t say I’d hate that happening

Cejudo winning, not TJ fucking his kidneys up.
Seriously. Anthony Pettis might have messed up his kidneys moving to 145, and now apparently he has trouble even making 155. He's been talking about a move to 170 recently too...

He might end up looking like James Irvin's bad weight cut by weigh in.

He needs to be at 135 at the start of fight week doesn't he (108% of 125 lbs is 135 lbs), so if he's there already with 2 weeks to go he's well on target to make it.
Doesn't Cejudo cut about as much as TJ does anyway, he has missed 125 twice.

Seriously. Anthony Pettis might have messed up his kidneys moving to 145, and now apparently he has trouble even making 155. He's been talking about a move to 170 recently too...

Yeah it’s nuts. Cutting weight is grueling. TJ looks extremely lean at 135...he’s going to look like death at weigh ins. I wonder low DC could go if he kidneys weren’t all fucked up.

Yeah TJ was already close to 0% bodyfat @135.
Nah. He's probably 8-9% at the least, but he needs a scan to really know. Some people look like him at 10-12% because of how their body stores fat. A lot of people are very confused by how body composition works.

main-qimg-e41484b72aa7bf01db8e1d5ceefd77b3.webp

This is only a great fight because tj has to drain himself

That's a good sign with several days out from the hardcore cut, but man, he does look skinny in some of these recent pics. As long as the water cut goes smooth, he should be okay.
I think him looking skinny is a good thing, if anything. It means he’s dedicated to dieting to the proper weight and not trying a huge water cut.

Wow, if TJ is at 135 already...he could make 115 by the March card and prove his dominance against Rose and show he is the best Women’s fighter too!

His coach Cal said he was 154 @8% BF at the start of camp.......I am not sure how you turn that into 125 healthily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back