TJ Dillashaw Calls Out Dominick Cruz For New Years Card

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
MVoWwns.jpg

That would mean that there would potentially be 3 title fights. Ronda vs. Holm, Joanna vs. Claudia (if she can make it)

and if Cruz can make it there....

Last edited:
i want that fight to happen so bad, i still wonder how great cruaz could've been without his recent years of injuries

Silly Dilly lol.

The sooner this fight happens, the better.

He didn't accept. His response was vague. Then at the end he said he'd have Dodson do it instead.

Dillashaw by not being injured.

The ufc clearly doesn't have plans for this fight on that card.

He didn't accept for the new years card

misleading thread title

With that statement, I would say that the fight isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

This is my most anticipated fight of 2016. Can't wait. No more injuries Cruz. You're killing me.

If the fight happens and Cruz is 100% or close to it he wins, TJ is great but Cruz is not flat footed and easy to hit like Barao. TJ would have a very hard time finding Cruz...and I do not think Cruz would have any issue's hitting TJ in return.

Cruz has the most depressing story in MMA atm, was at the top of his game...then injury after injury kept him from being the GOAT in that division...I really hope he comes back to his old form...but hard to say.

Good!! We need this

Please get and stay healthy Dominic! Does anyone have any in-depth knowledge of Dom's training methods because I wonder if he overworks himself to the point of injury or if he's just really fucking prone to it. I just want the man to come back and fight for the title he never truly lost.

I would tentatively pick Cruz to win IF he's near 100% but TJ has looked stupidly good against Barao, but Barao was broken before the fight started in the rematch. Dom is lightning fast and has that insane Ali-like footwork, but I'm worried about the leg injuries having an impact on said footwork.

Well normally id say cruz needs a warmup fight for a big fight like this. But If he did that hell probably be injured for the next two years after anyway. Fuck it, make the fight

Back