TJ Dillashaw beefing with Gervonta Davis

Why is Sherdog so clueless about boxing lmao

Because it's sherdog ....

The purists here truly believe that any half way decent mma fighter can hop into pro boxing and wipe out top boxers with ease just because they looked good in their Instagram sparring videos...

"I beat him in the ring" Tank KO's him.

LOL TJ won this exchange hands down

Davis is another over rated Haymon hype job, and he ducked Loma like the plague

Even Floyd Mr Cherry picker himself said Davis is a pussy lmao

Davis should worry about Tevin Farmer before calling out mma fighters. Tevin gonna box his ears off and end the hype.
Tank wins, Farmer does not have power or speed to beat him. If he had either or of those things to go with his boxing ability his chances would be better.

It definitely was a close fight. When they do fight, and they likely will very soon, do you want to put any $ on it? I'll even give you odds if you want.
Yeah let me bet with you when I could use my account online and probably get Farmer for like +250

LOL TJ won this exchange hands down

Davis is another over rated Haymon hype job, and he ducked Loma like the plague

Even Floyd Mr Cherry picker himself said Davis is a pussy lmao

Yah him and Floyd don't get along anymore right?

Tank wins, Farmer does not have power or speed to beat him. If he had either or of those things to go with his boxing ability his chances would be better.
Farmer doesn't have the speed? You being serious? Dude has lightning in his hands and feet to match his technical skill. Tank no doubt has a large power advantage but he has had difficulties cutting to 130 and I question his dedication. He's gonna be chasing Farmer all night and missing plenty of shots, watch how fast he gets tired. Tank don't like deep water, he gonna drown.

Pedraza is probably better than Farmer and certainly far better than anyone Farmer has ever beat, and Davis beat him nearly two years ago. Davis obviously needs to focus on boxing and stay away from Adrien Broner, but he's a class above the likes of Tevin Farmer. Do you think Davis would go life and death with the likes of Kenichi Ogawa?
Pedraza beat Farmer by tko.

Farmer doesn't have the speed? You being serious? Dude has lightning in his hands and feet to match his technical skill. Tank no doubt has a large power advantage but he has had difficulties cutting to 130 and I question his dedication. He's gonna be chasing Farmer all night and missing plenty of shots, watch how fast he gets tired. Tank don't like deep water, he gonna drown.
Pedraza knocked out Farmer lol. Tank took the belt from Pedraza lol.

Yeah let me bet with you when I could use my account online and probably get Farmer for like +250

You'll get Farmer for better than 5 to 2, and with good reason. Again, I'll give you odds if you're that confident in Farmer. We can go through a mod if you want.

Pedraza knocked out Farmer lol. Tank took the belt from Pedraza lol.
I already said that earlier, you aint breaking any news here. That was the last fight he lost. Like 19 straight wins.

Pedraza beat Farmer by tko.

Yeah, several years ago. I think Pedraza would still likely beat Farmer, but he's not the same guy he was back then.

You'll get Farmer for better than 5 to 2, and with good reason. Again, I'll give you odds if you're that confident in Farmer. We can go through a mod if you want.
Wait until the odds come out and you can give me the same number

Dude Tank would knock Farmers eyes straight.

hopefully TJ is smart enough to keep his ass in the octagon, if boxers want to talk shit then let THEM make the transition

Yeah, several years ago. I think Pedraza would still likely beat Farmer, but he's not the same guy he was back then.
Hes the same fighter he just ran into a monster in Tank. Pedraza has only lost to Tank and won 2 since. Tank would destroy Farmer.

Back