TJ Dillashaw beautiful transition to Calf slicer..

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
dfdf065df022d002ffd006d034ff010d53f9.gif

Great output from TJ, as always.

He probably makes it into top3 most complete fighter on UFC roster. Solid in all areas.

Now that I think about it, Bantamweight division has by far the best top3 out of all UFC divisions.

TJ, Cruz, Cody. Three top15 P4P.... No, three top5 P4P level fighters. And all three of them are crazy well-rounded.

Now that I think about it, Bantamweight division has by far the best top3 out of all UFC divisions.

TJ, Cruz, Cody. Three top15 P4P.... No, three top5 P4P level fighters. And all three of them are crazy well-rounded.
great av, sig and location. but you ducked us last night

That would have been epic if he pulled that calf slicer off, just wondering has anyone pulled it off before in a UFC fight? honestly can't remember anyone tapping someone with a calf slicer in UFC fight. I remember seeing Gonzaga do it in a BJJ tournament, but not UFC fight.

That would have been epic if he pulled that calf slicer off, just wondering has anyone pulled it off before in a UFC fight? honestly can't remember anyone tapping someone with a calf slicer in UFC fight. I remember seeing Gonzaga do it in a BJJ tournament, but not UFC fight.
DoBronx got one once

Charles Oliveira vs Eric Wisley
You can see the fight on youtube

Charles+Oliveira+Calf+Crushers+Eric+Wisely+UFC+on+Fox+2.gif

Charles Oliveira.

TJ is such a damn talent. IMO top 10 P4P easily.

Cody vs TJ will be fireworks for as long as it lasts.. but i got Cody by TKO in the championship rounds, as i feel TJ is a little bit easier to hit than Cruz. Still, damn stoked for that fight!

Charles+Oliveira+Calf+Crushers+Eric+Wisely+UFC+on+Fox+2.gif

Remember when Ronda was ranked ahead of TJ in p4p rankings and while TJ was a champ

Back