TJ Dillashaw at Flyweight

He didn't look that much smaller than Barao.

I was expecting him to be significantly smaller, he wasn't.

Mendes has also said he could make 135, I will believe them when I see it.

maybe defend the belt first before doing a superfight?

For the retarded haters, he did said he wanted a superfight, he said he's open(he would accept) a superfight at 125 lbs. Which is something most fighter dont do, they just ask the other fighter to come up, wich is stupid

He's significantly lighter than the other BW champ.

There are a couple of guys at 135 who I'd favor against TJ (notably Faber and McDonald). I respect the fact that he'd be willing to go to 125, and I'd love to watch it, but I'd prefer that he stay at 135 for a bit and try to prove that he's the best in the division.

And let us not forget Dodson. He starched MM a number of times and that fight could have gone either way. I'd favor him of TJ at this point. And who wouldn't love to see Dodson vs. Faber - that fight would be nuts.

He could be the first UFC champ to hold a belt in two divisions simultaneously.

I would love to see it, TJ should defend it twice and I say give it a go.

Everyone exaggerates weight cuts. Barao Cuts from the about 165, but probably comes in at 159. Its bullshit if anyone says more then that. Bendo walks around at 175-180 and look at the size difference. Or better yet Aldo, who supposedly comes down from the upper 160s

I would love to see it, TJ should defend it twice and I say give it a go.

Everyone exaggerates weight cuts. Barao Cuts from the about 165, but probably comes in at 159. Its bullshit if anyone says more then that. Bendo walks around at 175-180 and look at the size difference. Or better yet Aldo, who supposedly comes down from the upper 160s

huh? Aldo and Bar

he is pretty small, I think he can make it easily at 125 but he won't beat the mightiest mouse in entire galaxy.

He was a FW before.

I still stand by my affirmation that we will see his best version back at FW once Aldo moves up as well. It's not a popular opinion especially now that he lost, but it's what I truly think.

barao shouldn't move up, all he needs to do is lose a bit of muscle and gain cardio and speed. He would be at a reach disadvantage which is fine if you have the movement and speed of an edgar etc, but he doesn't, He is fast but uses more explosive power

Back