News TJ Dillashaw: “I’m obviously going to own up that I cheated and got caught.”

This exactly. Damned if he does, damned if he doesnt. People are really just mad he lost cause no one likes cejudo.

this is nr 1 bullshit

he is still lying to not discredit his entire rise to championship level
he did not start using epo to lose the weight for the cejudo fight, he was on gear all the time before that as well

you act like he;s admitting it......he is not, he is covering hiss ass by lying about his previous wins. he was not clean at all

this is nr 1 bullshit

he is still lying to not discredit his entire rise to championship level
he did not start using epo to lose the weight for the cejudo fight, he was on gear all the time before that as well

you act like he;s admitting it......he is not, he is covering hiss ass by lying about his previous wins. he was not clean at all
<YeahOKJen>

This is damage control plain and simple...
Fighters legacies are suspect one way or another after being busted.
Admitting "One Cheat" won't change this.
I wonder if the USADA and the UFC will let TJ pulse for his next fights?

“I’m not mad I did it, because I don’t think I could have taken the fight. I’m obviously going to own up that I cheated and got caught. And it’s a rough one. It’s hard not to hate yourself a little bit. I don’t know.”

“I think what hurts even more is my wife having to deal with it,” he said. “My coaches that had no idea. Sam Calavitta, I wasn’t going to bring this to him. This was something I decided to do on my own. I trusted in the wrong people.”

“I wanted something so bad … and the real (expletive) part, and again, I’m not creating an excuse – I (expletive) up, I did it – is the fact that I never took my body to anything that was un-normal. I walk around about 45. The highest I ever got my hematocrit back to was 46. It wasn’t like I was above natural levels. The highest a human body can even go naturally is 50.”

“I cheated,” he said. “I’ve got to get past it. I understand people are going to ridicule me, thinking that I did it in the past, all this stuff, but I deserve that for taking that on. I just want to let everyone know that this is a one-fight thing.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/tj-di...nnen-admits-took-same-drug-bellator-ufc-usada

"I’m obviously going to own up that I cheated and got caught."

The problem with this statement is that it everyone will read:

I’m obviously ONLY going to own up that I cheated BECAUSE I got caught.

Is TJ the only guy to own up to using PEDs?

I wish Mr. Turinabol Jones would come out and just say it. I’d throw him a bone if he’d admit to his steroid use, but he’s just a bald face lying sack of shit.

Hermes Franca popped after losing to Sherk. Said it was for an injury but never denied juicing. Sherk also popped after the fight.

Back