News TJ Dillashaw: “I’m obviously going to own up that I cheated and got caught.”

incidentally check out the article on the gains Turinabol provides. Anyone wondering why Jones is using it needs to see all the East German research look at one athlete below.

To see the tables cited just click link below, it was too messy to try and include in post.

https://sportsscientists.com/2007/06/drugs-work-but-by-how-much/

"This athlete had been training for 14 years before she was put onto the programme, so certainly, her improvement in results cannot be explained by a response to training, as it might be if she was still a junior athlete. So the Figure below shows the improvement in performance in this woman shot putter during a 5 month period in 1968. The blue block on the X-axis shows when she was given the drug – Turinabol, in doses of 14 tablets per week (10 mg per day, each tablet = 5mg). You’ll see how she gains muscle strength and improves her performances dramatically in only a few weeks – we’re talking 9% over the course of about 10 weeks of drug use!"

"Jump ahead to 1969, where the same woman went through very much the same procedure. The Figure below shows the performances over a similar five month period. This time, the drug was administered in slightly higher doses, and in three separate cycles. The result is the same. Her performance improved by an amazing 17% from the start to the end of the season, with a new world record of 20.10 m the culmination."

There was more to come. In 1970, the same athlete was again systematically doped, but with even higher doses. She once again broke the world record, and this time, broke the indoor world record as well. She ended with a personal best of 20.22 m, which was a fully 2m further than she had managed to achieve on 14 years of training BEFORE starting on the doping programme! This is an 11% improvement!

in a 100M race 1% is about 0.1 seconds, this is like increasing your 100M by 1.1 seconds. Taking you from club nobody to world record holder.

It's disgusting how much thinking and effort he put into figuring out ways to cheat. He did all the research to find a way to give him an unfair advantage over other fighters. In combat sports when there is already a risk of serious injury or death, cheating is an absolutely cowardly thing to do

respect to tj. i mean we all knew he was on peds lol. went from getting smoked by dodson to a title contender with a completely different skill set. fk it thats the sport.
Is TJ the only guy to own up to using PEDs?

I wish Mr. Turinabol Jones would come out and just say it. I’d throw him a bone if he’d admit to his steroid use, but he’s just a bald face lying sack of shit.
chris leben. i believe he told the commission "i thought it would be out of my system in time"

So basically you want him to terminate his whole career? Should Jones, Chael, Silva and every other guy do the same? We are their history and never fight again, they did drugs they are now worthless.

What are you talking about? He didn't admit enough for me! I think you did more, admit it now!
I'll try to respond to the best of my ability, kind of hard with the end seeming jumbled. He just is stating it was this one fight deal, but he's been CALLED OUT FOR IT since wayyy before by old teammates. He needs to admit to everything if he is going to come clean with all this. Damage. Control.

How about sorry to, at the very least, Henry.

But naw it is all about cultivating the image and story that he is some fallen soldier who was tempted by the demon of "self doubt" or whatever garbage his s & c coach said. Oh yeah and lets not forget duane just avoiding it and putting it back on everyone with that bible quote, "He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone - Jesus Christ”

Is TJ the only guy to own up to using PEDs?

I wish Mr. Turinabol Jones would come out and just say it. I’d throw him a bone if he’d admit to his steroid use, but he’s just a bald face lying sack of shit.

He had no choice. You're not testing positive for EPO unless you inject yourself with EPO.

I'll try to respond to the best of my ability, kind of hard with the end seeming jumbled. He just is stating it was this one fight deal, but he's been CALLED OUT FOR IT since wayyy before by old teammates. He needs to admit to everything if he is going to come clean with all this. Damage. Control.

So? A million fighters have been called out a million times, that doesn't mean anything.

lol at people saying "good on him for admitting it unlike others" when EPO can only be injected, thus, you MUST own up to this.

Here's the thing, if he had beat Cejudo he would have tested clean and been double champ champ

I honestly don’t doubt that the Cejudo fight was the only fight TJ used EPO for, with the drastic weight cut and what not. If he was a career user of the stuff, he most likely would have been popped before now. However, this instance shows that he is obviously not opposed to PED usage if the stakes are high enough, so who knows what else he has possibly ingested throughout his career.

I honestly don’t doubt that the Cejudo fight was the only fight TJ used EPO for, with the drastic weight cut and what not. If he was a career user of the stuff, he most likely would have been popped before now. However, this instance shows that he is obviously not opposed to PED usage if the stakes are high enough, so who knows what else he has possibly ingested throughout his career.

No chance this was his first time, zero.

Where is the thread where MM said he didn't believe TJ could even make his weight class? Well I guess he was right after all.

Like I said when he was even trying to get the fight at 125....

His coaches and management should be held accountable for letting him take the fight. Thinking he would be anywhere near as effective cutting down to 125 was total idiocy. Especially if he was fighting DJ.

Turns out it was even worse because he had to use illegal substances to even get down to 125, and he was still totally physically compromised.

Fucking idiots.

“I’m not mad I did it, because I don’t think I could have taken the fight. I’m obviously going to own up that I cheated and got caught. And it’s a rough one. It’s hard not to hate yourself a little bit. I don’t know.”

“I think what hurts even more is my wife having to deal with it,” he said. “My coaches that had no idea. Sam Calavitta, I wasn’t going to bring this to him. This was something I decided to do on my own. I trusted in the wrong people.”

“I wanted something so bad … and the real (expletive) part, and again, I’m not creating an excuse – I (expletive) up, I did it – is the fact that I never took my body to anything that was un-normal. I walk around about 45. The highest I ever got my hematocrit back to was 46. It wasn’t like I was above natural levels. The highest a human body can even go naturally is 50.”

“I cheated,” he said. “I’ve got to get past it. I understand people are going to ridicule me, thinking that I did it in the past, all this stuff, but I deserve that for taking that on. I just want to let everyone know that this is a one-fight thing.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/tj-di...nnen-admits-took-same-drug-bellator-ufc-usada

Not buying your one time cheat excuse TJ Armstrong. This is probably the one time you got caught, but Cody knows.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back