News TJ Dillashaw: “I’m obviously going to own up that I cheated and got caught.”

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“I’m not mad I did it, because I don’t think I could have taken the fight. I’m obviously going to own up that I cheated and got caught. And it’s a rough one. It’s hard not to hate yourself a little bit. I don’t know.”

“I think what hurts even more is my wife having to deal with it,” he said. “My coaches that had no idea. Sam Calavitta, I wasn’t going to bring this to him. This was something I decided to do on my own. I trusted in the wrong people.”

“I wanted something so bad … and the real (expletive) part, and again, I’m not creating an excuse – I (expletive) up, I did it – is the fact that I never took my body to anything that was un-normal. I walk around about 45. The highest I ever got my hematocrit back to was 46. It wasn’t like I was above natural levels. The highest a human body can even go naturally is 50.”

“I cheated,” he said. “I’ve got to get past it. I understand people are going to ridicule me, thinking that I did it in the past, all this stuff, but I deserve that for taking that on. I just want to let everyone know that this is a one-fight thing.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/tj-di...nnen-admits-took-same-drug-bellator-ufc-usada

Tl;dw: Hes only admitting to epo, and that it brought him to normal red blood cells after the cut

Its a smart angle to take, idc war tj

Is TJ the only guy to own up to using PEDs?

I wish Mr. Turinabol Jones would come out and just say it. I’d throw him a bone if he’d admit to his steroid use, but he’s just a bald face lying sack of shit.

"Ugh, why don't fighters just admit it?!"

"Ugh, TJ thinks we'll just accept this?! What a snake lol"

Some people still love Jones even though he constantly denies he didn't take steroids but hate TJ who is admitting he cheated and got caught.Special kind of douchebags they are

Trying to convince everyone it's a one fight thing.

{<jordan}

Can't slither his way out of this one.

What’s the point in admitting it just make up some BS excuse, the other TJ thread already proved these whiny bastards are going to cry either way

I wish Mr. Turinabol Jones would come out and just say it. I’d throw him a bone if he’d admit to his steroid use, but he’s just a bald face lying sack of shit.
Chael owned up to it.

This guy sleeps in a pharmacy and tries to act like EPO was the only thing he was on. Bitch titties ain't foolin nobody.

Last edited:

Jones is no different than every other guy who uses the excuse du jour of tainted supplements. EPO isn't something found in supplements so it's not like TJ can hide behind that excuse. He's just doing what he needs to do to minimize the damage while likely being on other PEDs in the past. I believe all the top guys and most fighters are or have been on PEDs at one time or another.

Last edited:
I am not making excuses for TJ but that obsession with moving down to 125 was stupid right from the start. imho

Some people still love Jones even though he constantly denies he didn't take steroids but hate TJ who is admitting he cheated and got caught.Special kind of douchebags they are

They are both cheating ass-hats.

TJs bitch-tits have been tattling on him far before this debacle, and Juicehead literally can't go a fight without pico-pulsing bullshit and endless lies flapping out of his cheating gums.

“I’m not mad I did it, because I don’t think I could have taken the fight. I’m obviously going to own up that I cheated and got caught. And it’s a rough one. It’s hard not to hate yourself a little bit. I don’t know.”

“I think what hurts even more is my wife having to deal with it,” he said. “My coaches that had no idea. Sam Calavitta, I wasn’t going to bring this to him. This was something I decided to do on my own. I trusted in the wrong people.”

“I wanted something so bad … and the real (expletive) part, and again, I’m not creating an excuse – I (expletive) up, I did it – is the fact that I never took my body to anything that was un-normal. I walk around about 45. The highest I ever got my hematocrit back to was 46. It wasn’t like I was above natural levels. The highest a human body can even go naturally is 50.”

“I cheated,” he said. “I’ve got to get past it. I understand people are going to ridicule me, thinking that I did it in the past, all this stuff, but I deserve that for taking that on. I just want to let everyone know that this is a one-fight thing.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/tj-di...nnen-admits-took-same-drug-bellator-ufc-usada

I respect him for owning up to his wrongdoing.

What a fucking snake. Does he think people are stupid? Of course, this is his best option PR wise, but JC, what a fucking snake. 1 time thing, lol. Cheating fuck. Thing is he is a likeable and marketable enough guy, probably a nice family guy, but fuck his cheating ass. Not like people weren't calling him out for cheating well before this happened, for the same fucking thing he got caught for, but yeah, TJ....we believe you, this was a 1 time thing that happened to be the exact thing your former teammates previously called you out for using....yeah, ok. Now he's a cheater and a liar. Does he think people are stupid. Well, a large portion of the target audience is, actually.

"Ugh, why don't fighters just admit it?!"

"Ugh, TJ thinks we'll just accept this?! What a snake lol"
this isn't admitting. this is horseshit damage control.

he only did it in this last fight, despite being called out specifically for EPO several years prior. and he only did it because his body was shutting down, so of course the EPO just returned him to normal levels, didn't give him any advantages.

this is as transparent as it gets, and he doesn't deserve respect for it. it's not owning up. it's excuses for cheating.

Holy fuck people are actually capping for TJ because he admitted it? it's EPO he had no choice but to admit it, if he was something else he would be crying tainted supplement or I don't knows like Pulsing Jones, give me a fucking break, fuck this cunt, the UFC should for once show some decency and cut his ass.

nah 50% is the maximum allowed ages ago by cycling authroties when they couldn't test for EPO so they made a hematocrit level of 50% the maximum ceiling.

The weird thing is epo is more for long distance rather than peak performance , so he must have been using it to top up his hematocrit during the camp.

So he must have all the equipment for that, must have blood spinners etc so he can measure hematocrit.

He revealed more than you think.

What’s the point in admitting it just make up some BS excuse, the other TJ thread already proved these whiny bastards are going to cry either way

What's his excuse? He's not making an excuse, he's saying what he did and why. What else do you want him to say?

Back