TJ destroying Cody on twitter.

It's rare to get roasted by your own tweet....but it happens....very rare...

I thought Cody won that twitter war. Its usually pretty obvious who won when one guy had to come up with a fake injury.

What's lost in all this is that Cruz should've never had that title wrapped around his waist after t.j title fight.

TJ has nobody to blame but himself. Cruz was off forever and TJ was supposed to be ready to whack him. The fight being so close is a testament to the greatness of Cruz, since he barely fought in 3 years.

TJ is a coward if he doesn't rematch him though, so there's that.
Yeah he is a coward for not wanting to fight a guy who he just knocked the fuck out and pushing for a money fight lol.

Cody seems to get absolutely destroyed online by somebody every week lol maybe he's just socially retarded or something

He seems to have the IQ of a wet brick and slightly worse personality

TJ has nobody to blame but himself. Cruz was off forever and TJ was supposed to be ready to whack him. The fight being so close is a testament to the greatness of Cruz, since he barely fought in 3 years.
I don't think Cruz is great at all- just one man's opinion .....maybe at dancing and jerking yes.
The fight was close but t.j had the more impactful blows and was the champ.Me was scratching me head.

I don't think Cruz is great at all- just one man's opinion .....maybe at dancing and jerking yes.
The fight was close but t.j had the more impactful blows and was the champ.Me was scratching me head.

2 losses his whole career.. 22-2..
He is pretty good..

Worst thing Cody can do is to engage this fight again like the first in this melodramatic high school way of personal attacks ..etc. He needs to take a step back. Whole TAM has to and then evaluate what to do different and focus on that. No drama and blaming just hard work.

Take his time, fight other opponents to get better and fix his weaknesses.

TAM even screamed insults at TJ during the fight like little edmonds. You cant build up a champ like that. He will always be fragile toddler.

We will see but if it stays like that Garbrandt will get beaten down way worse in their second encounter.

TJ rolling with "The Viper" persona and roasting the living fuck out of Cody "douchebro" Garbrandt made me a fan.

War TJ !

Somewhere, Cody is throwing a violent temper tantrum about this.

2 losses his whole career.. 22-2..
He is pretty good..
In a weight class where talent was hard to come by .... especially then.
I'm one of those guys who consider Cruz a solid fighter but him being in those goat conversations are laughable

In a weight class where talent was hard to come by .... especially then.
I'm one of those guys who consider Cruz a solid fighter but him being in those goat conversations are laughable

He is not GOAT all time he is GOAT in his class. And the current champ has a loss to him. Also the current champ wants a superfight with someone else Cruz also beat..

He is not GOAT all time he is GOAT in his class. And the current champ has a loss to him. Also the current champ wants a superfight with someone else Cruz also beat..
Uh... no ,he's not.First off , again- he had no business having that belt wrapped around his waist......and when did he beat MM- what? at least 7 years ago- was he even with Hume (I really don't know) so don't go there. T.J just beat Cody to get back belt that he shouldn't of lost in first place so if anyone could wear that label, it'd be him but I have to be honest- this weight class is to young to have a goat so until it evolves further and more talent is facilitated into class, we can talk about that at a later date.

I laugh when Cruz fights, it looks like he's trying to teach someone the 2-step...goat - GTFO.
I would only consider a gladiator of mma/cage fighting a goat and I don't consider Dom a gladiator.....guy just got clowned by a guy with the fight IQ of a rotten banana

Yeah he is a coward for not wanting to fight a guy who he just knocked the fuck out and pushing for a money fight lol.
You must of forgot that TJ was almost KOed himself but saved by the bell. Which is why some people are saying he's scared of the rematch...

You must of forgot that TJ was almost KOed himself but saved by the bell. Which is why some people are saying he's scared of the rematch...
TJ was caught by a good punch and in retreat mode and obviously shaken up, but was actively bobbing and slipping to evading Cody's follow up and escaping from under him, not allowing himself to get pinned down. Cody had 4.5 seconds to do something meaningful that would carry over to round 2. He failed to even land a single significant strike.

Cody was a limp noodle after TJ caught him, pinned him and Cody and ate 10 unanswered shots to the temple. It took 5.5 seconds from the moment he landed the shot for the ref to step in.

Cody does not deserve a rematch. Try harder

Uh... no ,he's not.First off , again- he had no business having that belt wrapped around his waist......and when did he beat MM- what? at least 7 years ago- was he even with Hume (I really don't know) so don't go there. T.J just beat Cody to get back belt that he shouldn't of lost in first place so if anyone could wear that label, it'd be him but I have to be honest- this weight class is to young to have a goat so until it evolves further and more talent is facilitated into class, we can talk about that at a later date.

I laugh when Cruz fights, it looks like he's trying to teach someone the 2-step...goat - GTFO.
I would only consider a gladiator of mma/cage fighting a goat and I don't consider Dom a gladiator.....guy just got clowned by a guy with the fight IQ of a rotten banana

Some pretty weak trolling on your part my friend. You can pull that crap with any fighter in history in boxing or MMA. I don’t like this win or that win, I don’t agree with this decision or that decision, so I am discrediting your whole career.. I could pull that shit with Muhammad Ali with his fights with Joe Frazier and Ken Norton if I wanted to. Its the same immature bullshit. You win or you lose. These guys get out there and believe. You sit on your barstool and criticize.

Some pretty weak trolling on your part my friend. You can pull that crap with any fighter in history in boxing or MMA. I don’t like this win or that win, I don’t agree with this decision or that decision, so I am discrediting your whole career.. I could pull that shit with Muhammad Ali with his fights with Joe Frazier and Ken Norton if I wanted to. Its the same immature bullshit. You win or you lose. These guys get out there and believe. You sit on your barstool and criticize.
I'm not discrediting his career....i already said Dom is a solid fighter I just don't think he won that fight with t
.j (btw, I'm not some Dillashaw supporter- I just calls em as I sees em).- just my opinion .I also don't think he's the goat of weight class for plethora of reasons I already stated- just my opinion .

I may have went over the top by saying I laugh when the guy fights (I really don't mean that ..... well may be just a little.Im sorry)

417967-120814-ent-vandamme-hmed.jpg
th

Back