TJ destroying Cody on twitter.

There’s immense talent at that weight class but just looking at the title picture and wins and losses recently, there’s only 2 guys outside of Cody and Dom that are even close to a title shot and that’s Rivera and Marlon.

There really isn’t THAT many options RIGHT NOW for TJ simply because the trio of him, Cody and Dom have beat everyone else for the most part. And Jimmie and Marlon both need 1 more fight before a title shot imo (would love to see that fight btw)

2 title fights could take a year or two.
That's plenty of time for a few other fights to happen and work out the next contenders .

And when you're at the top, all it takes is 1 or 2 super impressive fights over a top guy to get you a title shot

9EjsPhP.gif

Lol
thats awesome man

There's a fuck load of awesome fighters that have been disposed of by the top 3, yeah. Don't try too hard to make yourself look like a hardcore when you're trying to prop up a top 10 with Bryan Caraway in it. The top 3 are leaps and bounds ahead of the rest, with Rivera and Moraes being the only question marks behind them.. but Rivera is still largely untested, (like.. Faber is one of his most recent wins. Come on_ and Moraes, as badass as he is, is only 2-1 in the UFC
{<redford}

Jean Claude via Ko

Losing to the top 3 doesn't make a fighter suck.

Alter your retarded perception.

I didn't say it made them suck I said they are separated from the top 3, meaning there isn't much to offer TJ/Dom/Cody outside of fighting each other.

Turn down the trigger sensitivity. A division with Bryan Caraway at #7 is not ultra deep. It is not outrageous to point that out.

Skill wise you can do anything though as there are a LOT of talented guys in that division.

Agreed, I don’t know why people shit on the smaller divisions, they’re legit the most skilled fighters in all of MMA. But really feel at the top of the division of those “deserving” a title shot, there’s really not that many just due to the wins and losses.

But, we all know deserve and getting a title shot are two different things in the UFC.

Cody is truly retarded, seriously there is not much you can shit talk to somebody who knocked the F out of you

I wish someone would destroy twitter so I never have to read "______ destroys _____ on twitter!" again.

Meh.
TJ trying to show off when he is running from defending his belt...

People that got TKFO'd should not try and flame the people that KO'd them on twitter.

Just sayin.

Regardless of how emotionally invested a lot of people are in their beef (forum was anti TJ before the fight, anti Cody after. bunch of divas lol), I'd love to see this fight two, even three more times. Any combination of TJ/Cogar/Dom is welcomed by me whether or not people wanna bitch about whether or not the fight is "deserved" because there isn't much else in the division

and while any of them vs. Mighty Mouse is also interesting.. we've seen how champions going to other weight classes effects their division in the long run (it fucks them up)
yup id watch them fight every time they book it without being mad about it, High level mma with any variation of those 3 fighting.

Agreed, I don’t know why people shit on the smaller divisions, they’re legit the most skilled fighters in all of MMA. But really feel at the top of the division of those “deserving” a title shot, there’s really not that many just due to the wins and losses.

But, we all know deserve and getting a title shot are two different things in the UFC.

I think that you are wrong though as it's all perception.

They are putting Yana out there vs Cyborg in the main event so they can put one of those BW killers down the ranking in vs T.J. if they really wanted to.

TJ running from a real fight to fight a midget.

Did I miss something? Did everyone here watch a different fight then me? I remember cody getting rocked, taking some shots whilte turtled, the fight got called, and he stood up immediately and TJ screamed in his face ... I mean, thats exactly what happend. Why does everyone keep saying he got knocked out?

Back