TJ destroying Cody on twitter.

Cody needs to avenge the JCVD loss before he's ready for a TJ rematch

Isn't much else at BANTAM!??!

There's a FUCK LOAD of awesome fighters at 135lbs. Good lord casual fans are hilarious.

There’s immense talent at that weight class but just looking at the title picture and wins and losses recently, there’s only 2 guys outside of Cody and Dom that are even close to a title shot and that’s Rivera and Marlon.

There really isn’t THAT many options RIGHT NOW for TJ simply because the trio of him, Cody and Dom have beat everyone else for the most part. And Jimmie and Marlon both need 1 more fight before a title shot imo (would love to see that fight btw)

Regardless of how emotionally invested a lot of people are in their beef (forum was anti TJ before the fight, anti Cody after. bunch of divas lol), I'd love to see this fight two, even three more times. Any combination of TJ/Cogar/Dom is welcomed by me whether or not people wanna bitch about whether or not the fight is "deserved" because there isn't much else in the division

and while any of them vs. Mighty Mouse is also interesting.. we've seen how champions going to other weight classes effects their division in the long run (it fucks them up)
yup. amazing how quickly ppl turned on Cody. I kind of noticed the same with Joanna after she lost in a devastating fashion. (and on the same card!)
Would love to see any combo of TJ/Cody/Cruz/MM. As long as Cruz has all his limbs intact these should all be highly competitive and entertaining fights.

Cody needs to avenge the JCVD loss before he's ready for a TJ rematch
9EjsPhP.gif

Isn't much else at BANTAM!??!

There's a FUCK LOAD of awesome fighters at 135lbs. Good lord casual fans are hilarious.

There's a fuck load of awesome fighters that have been disposed of by the top 3, yeah. Don't try too hard to make yourself look like a hardcore when you're trying to prop up a top 10 with Bryan Caraway in it. The top 3 are leaps and bounds ahead of the rest, with Rivera and Moraes being the only question marks behind them.. but Rivera is still largely untested, (like.. Faber is one of his most recent wins. Come on_ and Moraes, as badass as he is, is only 2-1 in the UFC

<escalate99>

Lol I love Cody, but he can't keep coming at TJ after getting KTFO. Dillashaw's a real one and chin checked Garbrandt after all the shit him and Uriah went through to try and make him look bad. He than got popped off on like an absolute gangster, I like that Cody's got that fire, but I'd like to see him take a fight with someone like Moraes before fighting TJ again, even though I could watch them fight 100 times. TJ had his number that fight, Cody needs time to adjust.

cody seems really dumb, but even for him, that was an easy set up

The next time they fight I hope TJ has JCVD in his corner.

Cody is doing what he's gotta do to try to get that rematch. But I highly doubt TJ gives him the rematch, and he really dosen't have to. There's no clear #1 contender at BW. He might as well accept another fight to keep his name out there.

Before the fight "I want CoGAR to have my kids!!"

Now this... you lot absolutely disgust me.

Well UFC called Cody for the fight and TJ said "no" so.........

Not too big of a fan of either personality but that was good

Cody seems to get absolutely destroyed online by somebody every week lol maybe he's just socially retarded or something

Regardless of how emotionally invested a lot of people are in their beef (forum was anti TJ before the fight, anti Cody after. bunch of divas lol), I'd love to see this fight two, even three more times. Any combination of TJ/Cogar/Dom is welcomed by me whether or not people wanna bitch about whether or not the fight is "deserved" because there isn't much else in the division

and while any of them vs. Mighty Mouse is also interesting.. we've seen how champions going to other weight classes effects their division in the long run (it fucks them up)

I actually like TJ a lot better now than I used to. He impressed me with how he handled the promotion and also how he handle himself on the ultimate fighter. Those clowns from team alpha male lead by Uriah were like scorned lovers.. All TJ did was go train at a different gym, and they acted like he committed grand larceny over there. I am still a diehard Dominic Cruz fan but TJ has my respect. And Cody is a total meathead.

Back