TJ destroying Cody on twitter.

<{anton}>

<{monica}>

As if I wasn't a big enough fan of TJ already.

What is Cody thinking talking shit to a guy that just finished him with his face on the canvas?

Well THAT took a U-turn pretty quick.

tenor.gif

Regardless of how emotionally invested a lot of people are in their beef (forum was anti TJ before the fight, anti Cody after. bunch of divas lol), I'd love to see this fight two, even three more times. Any combination of TJ/Cogar/Dom is welcomed by me whether or not people wanna bitch about whether or not the fight is "deserved" because there isn't much else in the division

and while any of them vs. Mighty Mouse is also interesting.. we've seen how champions going to other weight classes effects their division in the long run (it fucks them up)

cody vs TJ interaction is sherdog in a nutshell

TJ 2 Cody 0

Cody has Platinum's level IQ

Regardless of how emotionally invested a lot of people are in their beef (forum was anti TJ before the fight, anti Cody after. bunch of divas lol), I'd love to see this fight two, even three more times. Any combination of TJ/Cogar/Dom is welcomed by me whether or not people wanna bitch about whether or not the fight is "deserved" because there isn't much else in the division

and while any of them vs. Mighty Mouse is also interesting.. we've seen how champions going to other weight classes effects their division in the long run (it fucks them up)

Isn't much else at BANTAM!??!

There's a FUCK LOAD of awesome fighters at 135lbs. Good lord casual fans are hilarious.

Back