TJ Defending His Belt Meanwhile Barao Co-Main in Fight Pass Prelims

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
qgsowhrtuna21.png

Oof

Since losing to TJ the 2nd time Renan has gone 1-4 missing weight twice. He's lucky to still be fighting in the UFC.

Damn man, Barao was a fucking beast. One of the biggest falls from grace.

TJ won''t be defending his belt, he's challenging for Cejudo's belt.

It's right.

The guy is cool and a legend, though he is losing in the UFC's C or D league.

TJ beat his ass so bad that he probably gave Barao like 4 concussions over the span of 2 fights.

From headlining champ to fighting the ex of “The Man” on Fight Pass.

I miss the Baron Baron of old.

Precipitous fall in a rough sport after such a dominant stretch. I feel for the guy. Has to be a bit of a head fuck.

Yeah, can't wait. This Saturday TJ adds yet another successful title defense to his resume.

Barao was amazing in his prime but he is certainly not the same fighter. A bit sad to see. I remember thinking he could possibly beat Aldo back in the day.

Barao was amazing in his prime but he is certainly not the same fighter. A bit sad to see. I remember thinking he could possibly beat Aldo back in the day.

At one point he actually had the sharper jab of the two.

Anytime he got pulled past single spin kicks, or 2-3 strike combinations he left himself open and got wild similar to Cody actually.

Too bad we don't see his ground game as often either.

Beating Faber twice and I guess Brad Pickett had Joe Rogan and others putting him in the P4P discussion. I never understood why...I thought he needed to do more than just have that long winning streak against a bunch of so so fighters.

Back