TJ breaks down his tattoos (best ink in MMA right now)

I like TJ, he's a great fighter and I like his tatts too, next question.

Some great tattoos for sure. But him having the best tattoos in the roster might be a stretch. Frank Mir has some really good pieces and Mark Hunt's latest chest piece is just absolutely amazing.

Mir's back looks unfinished. Like it's just the outlines and he stopped halfway through coloring it. Hunt's is really well done but I think just having such a big black tattoo on your chest looks awkward

now you're insinuating most people would get tattoos they don't think is cool? So you think most people don't take liking the way it looks into account?
Are you fucking retarded? I said the exact opposite of this. Re-read my post. WOW.

TJ does have some of the better ink. Not trying to talk shit about TJ and his tattooist, but it's not like the competition level in MMA is high.

Mir's back looks unfinished. Like it's just the outlines and he stopped halfway through coloring it. Hunt's is really well done but I think just having such a big black tattoo on your chest looks awkward

That's the only picture I could find of Mir's back piece. I'm sure it's already been finished. You can already see the start of some really spot on black and gray shading done. As for Hunt's, I believe that picture was taken right after it was finished. It's a fresh tattoo and the darker area's (which look absolutely stunning already in my opinion) will only get lighter and less "In your face" as it "ages" and will only look better in the future.

Sure the common thing to do will be to hate. But anyone that acts like those tattoos suck are lying to themselves. So many bad tattoos out there and TJ may have some of the best ones in MMA.
Tats are trashy as fuck and therefor suck.

That's weird that he tries to twist being called a "snake in the grass" by getting permanent tatoos on his body. I guess if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough... & so he got tough enough to get a belt. Good for him.

I like that he has embraced the snake in the grass thing

TJ is a great fighter and those are some well done tattoos, but I think tattoos are for nerds.

Back