TJ breaks down his tattoos (best ink in MMA right now)

Being called out by Conor really got to him and looks to have pretty much shaped his life since.

No wonder he's coming across as such an angry little man trying to bully Cejudo.

I want to get Cody’s neck tats on my neck done.

Being called out by Conor really got to him and looks to have pretty much shaped his life since.

No wonder he's coming across as such an angry little man trying to bully Cejudo.

It's not just that Conor called him out but also that Team Affa Male bought into it. If Urijah and co could just have stayed professional about the whole ordeal I doubt he would have had to adopt the snake persona.

He doesn't come off as angry at all. His shit talk is clearly for promotion and to ruffle Cejudo's feathers.

Depends on what today is. Did you prepare a piece with ink today?

It's 11:11 AM Jan 19th here. Don't know what day and time it is there. I've had no ink done, nor plan to, today, no.

His wife seeing him with the belt seems to be really important to TJ....

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg

theres already a 3 page thread on this. did it require another one?

It's not just that Conor called him out but also that Team Affa Male bought into it. If Urijah and co could just have stayed professional about the whole ordeal I doubt he would have had to adopt the snake persona.

He doesn't come off as angry at all. His shit talk is clearly for promotion and to ruffle Cejudo's feathers.
Team Beta Cuck is the reason Cody looked so bad in the second fight. Instead of focusing on coaching CoGar properly, they focused on hating TJ, even during the fight.

He did the right thing imho

Waiting toll you have cars makes a huge difference

You should get a life sized tattoo of a winner.
I currently have no like button, this made me laugh though so please be aware I would've clicked had I had the ability to do so.
Good day.

He did the right thing imho

Waiting toll you have cars makes a huge difference

You mean so you won't cheap out on the tats or,... ? Or so you don't have any immature impulsive tats?

Some great tattoos for sure. But him having the best tattoos in the roster might be a stretch. Frank Mir has some really good pieces and Mark Hunt's latest chest piece is just absolutely amazing.

Conor changed his bum life and that’s just facts

He changed his life, but he wasn't and isn't a bum nor did he have a bum life. So you should revise your facts.

Back