TJ breaks down his tattoos (best ink in MMA right now)

Oi fuck face, theres like 3 different threads with the same title floating around you here me, ay?
Shut the fuck up. If you don't want to read about it then don't click the thread goofy.
And learn the difference between "here" and "hear".

I like how he thinks he "beat" Conor and "turned it around on him" by getting snakes tattooed and adopting it as his official nickname after Conor changed his bum life, literally.

I'm not even saying he shouldnt have. It works for him. But its hilarious how getting roasted by Conor spitting truth bombs changed his entire career/image

If he's so into snakes, why doesn't he go become a pastor at one o rhem Appalachian serpent churches

Just his inner being asserting itself.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Conor changed his bum life and that’s just facts
Conor’s the better talker, TJ’s the better fighter.

Conor’s also a better tapper...

Dumbledore got to his feet and held out his hand again. Taking it, Riddle said, ‘I can speak to snakes. I found out when we’ve been to the country on trips – they find me, they whisper to me. Is that normal for a wizard?'

Harry could tell that he had withheld mention of this strangest power until that moment, determined to impress.

‘It is unusual,' said Dumbledore, after a moment’s hesitation, ‘but not unheard of.'

Shut the fuck up. If you don't want to read about it then don't click the thread goofy.
And learn the difference between "here" and "hear".
Calm down copycat, we aint give no fucks about grammar here

How come there is no grass tattooed under the snake? Also only chicks get song lyrics tattooed on their body

This is why TJ is on a different level than the competition. He embraced the meme and turned his bum life around.

Is that more cringe than the schmucks who get tattoos with no meaning....

I have no tattoos but why would you get one if it means nothing...

I always thought the opposite. Just get em if you think they look good. people are kidding themselves if they need to attach meaning to a picture lol seems corny to me

AnimatedScaredBluegill.gif

Prediction:

TJ slips the takedown attempt and finishes Cejudo by illegal DDT, thus losing by DQ, setting up the rematch at 135.

jF5fFo.gif

Duane should surprise Dillashaw and arrange for Jake the Snake to be in the corner cage side as well, just to fuck with Henry.

tumblr_pinf6eWyRi1s0zdtdo1_400.gif

Back