TJ breaks down his tattoos (best ink in MMA right now)

Yeah his tattoos are really good, his artist is top notch.

Just think about the fact that TJ's whole identity revolves around snakes now because Conor once called him a "little snake in the grass" on TUF years ago. Conor blessed his bum life.

Pretty good looking work, with a nice flow to it. It's always weird to see a sleeve with random things just "floating".

I have no tattoos but why would you get one if it means nothing...

Because it looks attractive to the person getting it? It feels like the go to pleb critique about any kind of art is it has to have some deep meaning.

As an artist as well ive made all kinds of paintings with no meaning behind them and i get a chickle when people think its riddled with metaphors or what have you.

If he likes it then that’s all that matters. This place is full of pessimistic dick wads who constantly bag on fighters for anything.

It’s good work and I like them. Even if it’s not my cup of tea, I can still appreciate the art work itself.

Is that more cringe than the schmucks who get tattoos with no meaning....

I have no tattoos but why would you get one if it means nothing...
People only get tattoos because they think it looks cool. If they said they got it for any other reason, they are lying.

People only get tattoos because they think it looks cool. If they said they got it for any other reason, they are lying.

So when my friend got a tattoo of the signature of her friend who died, it didn't have a reason. Got it.

Why do people interject on here to say the dumbest things?

So before I was making fun of someone for saying it was cringe to have a reason behind a tattoo... now you're insinuating most people would get tattoos they don't think is cool? So you think most people don't take liking the way it looks into account?

<SelenaWow>

Because it looks attractive to the person getting it? It feels like the go to pleb critique about any kind of art is it has to have some deep meaning.

As an artist as well ive made all kinds of paintings with no meaning behind them and i get a chickle when people think its riddled with metaphors or what have you.

And that's fine... but I don't understand someone thinking its weird or cringe to have meaning behind them.

Oi fuck face, theres like 3 different threads with the same title floating around you here me, ay?

Ssssssssssssssso what?

EO3lm6s.png

And that's fine... but I don't understand someone thinking its weird or cringe to have meaning behind them.

Its when people think its a MUST then it comes off like they are a pretentious try hard who grasps the art world poorly.

there is no such thing as a good tattoo in the MMA world.

Creating a piece of art is a lot different than getting a piece of art permanently carved into your skin. If you only had 30-50 canvases to work with for the rest of your life, you'd choose to make art that has some type of significant meaning to you, no?.

TJ and MMA fighters aren't the best example. Thanks to the reebok uniforms, hair and body art are the only ways to distinguish yourself, appearance-wise. So for them to get cool-looking tattoos makes sense.

Conor changed his bum life and that’s just facts

They were talking about the Cejudo snake thing at the face offs on a couple different ESPN talkies today. He embraced the snake but it seems to get him coverage and attention, especially when it's his opponent helping him.

Back