TJ believes an olympic gold medalists lacks competitive edge

...I guess we can get offended by any comment TJ makes for the rest of his life, right?

That's not the quote or subject of discussion.

And I really see nothing wrong with those comments. He's confident. Not evil.
I thought we were discussing disparaging things that TJ had said to/about Cejudo, such as lacking competitive spirit. Funnily enough, this is actually a strange contradiction to the dialogue TJ started which suggests Henry is an extremely accomplished athlete by constantly pointing out he is going to take the gold medal off an Olympian. (do you know many extremely accomplished olympians who also lack competitive spirit?)

If you don't think quotes from TJ speaking about Cejudo are relevant to this tread, I don't like talking to you.

Talking shit is part of the game.

Confidence is necessary.

TJ is a dick. You exaggerated his comment.

<DCrying>
nice , you cherry picked the only part of my post you could respond to. it's okay, we weren't all blessed with communication skills.
have a pleasant life my friend.

DJ weighed more than Cejudo inside the cage.....
Height stupid, Cejudo was an inch taller and TJ is 3 inches taller than Cejudo. I'm referencing HEIGHT and how easy it will be for The Snake in the Grass to land his shin bone on Henry's big Dome.

Edit: When was the last time someone was like "that guy weighs 8 more lbs, should be easy time kicking the other guy..." jesus, sherbros

Height stupid, Cejudo was an inch taller and TJ is 3 inches taller than Cejudo. I'm referencing HEIGHT and how easy it will be for The Snake in the Grass to land his shin bone on Henry's big Dome.

Edit: When was the last time someone was like "that guy weighs 8 more lbs, should be easy time kicking the other guy..." jesus, sherbros

Your post was not clear. I thought you meant weight too.
Use more precise language or expect people to misinterpret your opinions.

dillashaw by headkick pretty early on. Cejudo was the bigger man vs DJ, he'll be quite a bit smaller for this fight. Tj doesnt get that kick up too high so i figure Henrys giant extra chromosome dome will be ripe for the picking.

(edit): Your post reads like several assertions:
1. Dillashaw will win by headkick early
2. Cejudo was "bigger" vs. DJ (bigger what? height, weight, dick?)
3. Cejudo will be "quite a bit smaller" for this fight (why not just use precise language and describe how much shorter?)
4. TJ doesn't kick very high
5. Henry has an "extra chromosome dome"
6. Henry will be vulnerable to a headkick because he has an "extra chromosome dome"

You crammed a lot of stuff into a few poorly constructed sentences.. TJ's inability to kick reads as a brand new sentence and I didn't relate it back to your original assertion

That talk is pretty disrespectful, not to mention delusional. I think he'll be very surprised how excellent Cejudo's wrestling is.

Could use a ghost writer for his trash talking.

He just comes across as more clueless and douchey

Most fighters should tbh

McGregor could have a lucrative side business doing it for other people. Too bad he'd invariably slip and let out a Irish-ism so the jig would be up.

So he's taller...... Lol

Most fighters should tbh

McGregor could have a lucrative side business doing it for other people. Too bad he'd invariably slip and let out a Irish-ism so the jig would be up.
... now I really want McGregor to become a "manager" in the UFC just like WWE had "managers" come down to ringside.

"Keep it nice and flow-y, MOW-Town!"
"Kevin is a King , enough said. He's not fucking with three K's! "
"This man is the MOW-Town FEEnom, you fookin bitches!"
"He'll slap the toothpick out your mouth Benson Henderson"

Can't you imagine him down at ringside losing his mind in his tight suit, like a skinny Ric Flair?!?!?
3fQpNxD.gif

Back