Media TJ admitting back in 2016 that Cory kicked his ass in sparring

Burns never got the better of Usman though

Burns claimed it was 50-50 in the gym but Rashad said Usman won most of the sessions

Sparring is pretty close to a fight; the reason Tito didn't want to fight Chuck is because he got his ass kicked in sparring and that's exactly how their fights went.

According to Usman the sparring frequently went like their first exchange. I believe Chandler said the same. I guess Usman could’ve just said that—maybe giving his old buddy some credit.

According to Usman the sparring frequently went like their first exchange. I believe Chandler said the same. I guess Usman could’ve just said that—maybe giving his old buddy some credit.
Chandler is biased and accused Usman of being a traitor; not reliable.

Rashad likes both Gilbert and Kamaru, and said Usman won the majority of their sessions.

And Cody got the better of TJ in sparring

And Burns got the better of Usman in sparring

Sometimes the actual fight is different. Interesting though. Makes me want to see the fight.
Except neither of your examples were confirmed at all. I agree sparring doesnt tell the whole story of how a fight would go.

Chandler is biased and accused Usman of being a traitor; not reliable.

Rashad likes both Gilbert and Kamaru, and said Usman won the majority of their sessions.
Yeah, I believe it, especially after watching the fight.
Except neither of your examples were confirmed at all. I agree sparring doesnt tell the whole story of how a fight would go.

TJ never once denied it and Cody’s team released footage of him melting TJ. I don’t know how there could’ve been a better confirmation than video evidence.

Clearly didn’t matter though

Yeah, I believe it, especially after watching the fight.

TJ never once denied it and Cody’s team released footage of him melting TJ. I don’t know how there could’ve been a better confirmation than video evidence.

Clearly didn’t matter though
TJ never denied getting dropped once, but other TAM guys have said it was pretty even overall with TJ having a technical edge.

Cody actually managed to drop TJ in their first fight with the exact same shot he did in that video so their sparring sessions were a good indicator of everything.

TJ never denied getting dropped once, but other TAM guys have said it was pretty even overall with TJ having a technical edge.

Cody actually managed to drop TJ in their first fight with the exact same shot he did in that video so their sparring sessions were a good indicator of everything.
fair enough. I don’t recall TAM guys saying anything about TJ* getting the better of him but of course they would back their guy.

This was when Sandhagen had two pro fights and TJ was in his juiced up prime.

Blaydes also said recently that a young Cory would get the better of TJ in their sparring sessions

Fast forward 5 years and Sandhagen has gotten leaps and bounds better, whereas TJ is only older, slower, and now without his EPO + steroids

Cory was also extremely confident in interviews that he would KO TJ

unreal

Burns never got the better of Usman though

Burns claimed it was 50-50 in the gym but Rashad said Usman won most of the sessions

Sparring is pretty close to a fight; the reason Tito didn't want to fight Chuck is because he got his ass kicked in sparring and that's exactly how their fights went.
As someone who’s fought there is a notable difference between sparring and fighting

It's called common sense you geek

But even prime juiced TJ would still get rekd by current Sandhagen lmao

Hell, he was getting his ass beat by a green 22 year old Cory <Lmaoo>
IMG_2983.jpg

TJ has to get more hate for his ped use than probably any other fighter i can think of in recent years.

This was when Sandhagen had two pro fights and TJ was in his juiced up prime.

Blaydes also said recently that a young Cory would get the better of TJ in their sparring sessions

Fast forward 5 years and Sandhagen has gotten leaps and bounds better, whereas TJ is only older, slower, and now without his EPO + steroids

Cory was also extremely confident in interviews that he would KO TJ

Sparring isn't the same thing as fighting.

I am not a Cejudo fan but it is like he said, Cory does same thing as TJ, only better and smoother. Add to that his great distance control and composure and I can see him beating Dillashaw, even finishing him. But of course, fight is a fight and who knows

That opening exchange wasn't the totality of the sparring sessions (or the fight). Usman said that he'd get hit by a hard counter from Burns and then come back and put it on him, which is exactly what happened in the fight.

This is true except "TJ without his EPO and roids".. i'd bet money he is still cycling and just being more careful.

So much epo he had to workout right in the airport after not being able to move on plane.

Ah shit happens though, Aldo got chinned in 13 seconds by McGregor. Some people still consider him the FW GOAT, and GSP got wrecked really quick against Matt Serra too but some people also think he's the GOAT.

GSP came back and annihilated Serra, avenged all losses and moved up in weight after being out of the game for years to win a second belt, all while never testing positive for steroids or having any scandals. He is the GOAT.

It’ll be interesting to see if both men are able to sustain their form in order to make this matchup a reality... TS: EPO doesn’t equate to steroids, nor did Dillashaw ever test positive for Anabolic substances

Back