TiVo'd Bellator last night

I would love to stay and chat, but mom says I need to get a shower and get ready to head to Brazilian Jiujitsu class. At $130 a month, I should be able to kick War Machines ass by the end of the year.

Tell us all about how cool you are on the internet

Please tell me he was trolling during the pre fight interview

I agree. We can't even enjoy watching someone get choked out without some sissy crying about it.

You guys know that he is kind of playing a character... Right?!?

He's not as bad as people make him out to be.

I wanted john to win, but i still enjoyed the fight.

I found it weird when keslar was going for the arm under the neck, john had one of his hands down at his side, not defending the other arm and thats when K-man sinched it under the neck.

Good fight, wish it went a little longer though

Was warmachine's girlfriend allowed in the cage to check on him?

You guys know that he is kind of playing a character... Right?!?

He's not as bad as people make him out to be.

I wanted john to win, but i still enjoyed the fight.

I found it weird when keslar was going for the arm under the neck, john had one of his hands down at his side, not defending the other arm and thats when K-man sinched it under the neck.

Good fight, wish it went a little longer though

Even the douche bags can be decent from time to time.

The guy is unbalanced. I don't know if he is just dumb or has seriously legit mental problems. He almost seems bipolar. Kopenhaver was on TUF so we saw his flips in emotion from one extreme to the other. The guy has no filter, and little respect for things that don't directly affect him.

People who are playing a character don't legally change their name to War Machine. They also don't punch themselves in the face for being made fun of online.

Christy Mack would never let herself be choked out...She's a warrior.

Royce Gracie was a game planner beating "real fighters," when did you start watching?? :icon_neut

So Royce is the god-father of lay and pray huh? Wall in stall? Running around in circles? lol. When did I start watching? Long before you. That is for sure.

And if the laughably immature things Warmanhaver says and the way he lives have anything to do with being a "real fighter" I have no f**king idea how.. RICK HAWN is a real fighter, and a MAN.

Let me ask you something, did you think any of this through before you posted it? Because what rolls out of someones mouth has fuck all to do with fighting. The same with how he lives his life. Whatever the hell that is suppose to mean.

This sport is dedicated to fighting, and War Machine does that very well. Not everybody is Georges St. Pierre, and not everybody smells like a peach like you do lol.

He (IMHO) has a child's brain..

Your humble opinion? lmao! Take a look at the shit that has rolled off your fingers. Humble, aye? I would hate to see how you really feel if this is your idea of humble.

I'm worried about the purity of the sport and real fighters guys.

*Dick rides fighters that work fights*

Was flexwave always this terrible or has he just gotten worse in the last couple months lmao. And yes its always good to see War Machine get choked out, I could watch that again and again. Good for Kesler, but I dont think he'll beat Hawn. I look forward to this final

i think nobody knew really how good Keslar is, last night we found out he quality fighter indeed

So Royce is the god-father of lay and pray huh? Wall in stall? Running around in circles? lol. When did I start watching? Long before you. That is for sure.

Let me ask you something, did you think any of this through before you posted it? Because what rolls out of someones mouth has fuck all to do with fighting. The same with how he lives his life. Whatever the hell that is suppose to mean.

This sport is dedicated to fighting, and War Machine does that very well. Not everybody is Georges St. Pierre, and not everybody smells like a peach like you do lol.

Your humble opinion? lmao! Take a look at the shit that has rolled off your fingers. Humble, aye? I would hate to see how you really feel if this is your idea of humble.

You're either sick in the head, and/or Jon Koppenhaver.

You said "game planners" like it was a bad thing, Royce was a game planner.. BJJ is the art of bringing a game plan into a fight and using it to beat potentially larger people.

And what you said backs up my point about what people say having "f**k all to do with fighting." War Machine, imo, acts like him SAYING the things he does makes him more of a fighter. He just fights like a vanilla MMA fighter tbh, he doesn't really go more b*lls out than anybody else. You aren't making sense. How he lives doesn't mean much about his fighting, but his fighting is mid-level (imo), and when you combine that with a very questionable lifestyle, idk..

And ok, you think he is a very good fighter. Well, he has skills, and he is better than I am or ever was even when I trained, but I don't think he is elite or even high level.. 3 people in that Bellator touney would have beat him easily by the looks of it. Rick Hawn is not GSP, and WM is not Rick Hawn, so yeah.. I don't smell like a peach, but I don't promote the idea that "real men" have to be scum to be "real men," or "real fighters" for that matter. I used to fight all the f**king time as a teenager, so what. As a matter of fact (true story) while I was watching UFC 1 about a year after it came out on VHS I laid out my skin head buddy because I told him not to sat something to me and he kept saying it. So how long before that were you watching MMA??

You're either sick in the head, and/or Jon Koppenhaver.

lol

Ad hominem arguments right from the start huh? You're really convincing me here. It looks like you operate on emotion rather than thinking these through first. This is why you your perspective sucks. Use your god damn brain next time.

And what you said backs up my point about what people say having "f**k all to do with fighting."

lmao. No.

I used to fight all the f**king time as a teenager, so what. As a matter of fact (true story) while I was watching UFC 1 about a year after it came out on VHS I laid out my skin head buddy because I told him not to sat something to me and he kept saying it. So how long before that were you watching MMA??

This has what, to do with anything? This thread is about War Machine, and my responses to you are about the questionable things you're saying about him. I can tell you feel troubled by what Ive responded back to you with, thus the need to tell me how tough you think you are. I simply do not care, period. But I think the emotional way you post on this forum is disrespectful and shows very little insight into the sport itself.

lol

Ad hominem arguments right from the start huh? You're really convincing me here. It looks like you operate on emotion rather than thinking these through first. This is why you your perspective sucks. Use your god damn brain next time.

lmao. No.

This has what, to do with anything? This thread is about War Machine, and my responses to you are about the questionable things you're saying about him. I can tell you feel troubled by what Ive responded back to you with, thus the need to tell me how tough you think you are. I simply do not care, period. But I think the emotional way you post on this forum is disrespectful and shows very little insight into the sport itself.

Dude, you're a looney toon.

IMHO.

It's ok that you are a War Machine fan, however. I'm not an emotional thinker, quite the opposite, and it shows. I'm sorry if it offends you that I am not fond of the way this particular fighter (who got choked easily last night) carries himself or calls himself alpha for IMO childish behavior. I respect him as a fighter, a mid-level fighter who has never showed a super aggressive style which some might equate with being a "real fighter." YOU THINK REAL FIGHTERS DON'T/SHOULDN'T GAME-PLAN :eek: :icon_neut :icon_sad:

Back