tito's takedown attempts?

shoenie22

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Why did it look like he couldnt even bend over to shoot? I know hes better at upper body trips and takedowns but man he looked like he didnt know how to shoot in? I literally laughed when he shot in like that twice. With that being said im really glad he won

Why did it look like he couldnt even bend over to shoot? I know hes better at upper body trips and takedowns but man he looked like he didnt know how to shoot in? I literally laughed when he shot in like that twice. With that being said im really glad he won

probably being cautious. You're never the same after having multiple lower back and neck surgeries. It's not even funny how many times he been under the knife.

yeah it looked like shit

but fuck it, he won

war tito

i went apeshit when he started digging storms grave omg

yeah it looked like shit

but fuck it, he won

war tito

i went apeshit when he started digging storms grave omg

last time i went apeshit like that was when he did against Ryan bader nearly 3 years ago LOL!

Love Tito!

last time i went apeshit like that was when he did against Ryan bader nearly 3 years ago LOL!

Love Tito!

Jesus its been that long already? He was passed due for a win. Titos luck hell be 44 before he wins another

Love Tito!

I actually did the grave digger with him they shot away from the cage like they didnt want people to see it? Weird

His foot was taped up. Looked like he couldn't push off on it at all.

Back