Tito's stolen stuff on Craigslist

If you buy the contents of a storage locker, you are legally the owner only if the person who put them there was already legally the owner.

So it's up to Tito to prove they were stolen and not just a locker he forgot to pay.

Theres some cool stuff in there not sure if its legit tho.

There are cool pics of him facing off with (Shamrock)

WTF is this someone tell me??

It looks like Tito Cuddling with/ GNP an evil stuffed bunny?

01414_2QM9goWxY0n_600x450.jpg

That's from when Tito fought Majin buu.

What a fucking idiot.

Go to the POLICE first before you tell the thief you know where he is.

Any one else notice Tito's phone number?? Lmfao....I wonder if it's still the same? Gonna call it and see
If he answers....I'll keep u posted.....

Battlefield Tito trying to hold his guts in place.

It's called possession of stolen property. If this was legal that means I can go rob a walmart, put all the junk in a storage locker, don't pay my bill, then come back and buy all the junk back at auction. Since i now have a receipt showing i paid for the items i am in the clear Genius!

Thats tito vs mordecai

Bullshit did he steal that stuff, it's all in the same storage, all of those items have been stolen..? My arse. Either Tito is looking at $$$ or there's some private stuff in there he doesn't want anyone knowing about.

It's called possession of stolen property. If this was legal that means I can go rob a walmart, put all the junk in a storage locker, don't pay my bill, then come back and buy all the junk back at auction. Since i now have a receipt showing i paid for the items i am in the clear Genius!

That's if you buy his story. Considering the contents, it looks more like it was Tito's storage locker where he didn't keep up with payments.

Darwin just announced a recall.

Cliffs: Storage locker fees arent paid, eventually the locker is seized by the locker renters and auctioned off. The contents legally become the winner of the auction

I heard thats how Tito met Jenna

Haha. Tito is a bit dumb if he thinks the guy stole his stuff.

How can you make such an ignorant comment like that? How do you know Tito didn't have these items in his garage last week and this guy stole them and thought he could sell them on Craigslist and Tito wouldn't find out? You know nothing about the situation, you are taking the word of a random person on Craigslist over Tito Ortiz, who at least WAS the rightful owner of these products at some time.

The dude is trying to sell Tito's MAIL. You can't sell someones mail, regardless of whether you got it in a storage locker or not.

What the fuck did i just read? "I hope this guys does right or jail".

Right = giving the goods back to Tito. Jail = getting arrested and going to jail.

I hope this guys gives the good back or gets arrested.

What don't you understand?

Back