Tito's stolen stuff on Craigslist

Bokelj

Trigger central
@Black
Reaction score
Not everything you win at a storage auction is actually left behind. A guy found Tito's stuff in a storage unit and offered them for sale on Craigslist.

Tito found out and is furious, according to him the stuff was stolen. Sauce

34ecntf.jpg

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/spo/4461526702.html

The guy responded to Tito and said he obtained the unit legally and is still offering the stuff.

Yes, I know Tito is not in the UFC anymore, suck it, he is more UFC than most of the UFC roster now.
I used the search and couldn't find a thread about it, if it has been posted, my bad.

Last edited:
Haha. Tito is a bit dumb if he thinks the guy stole his stuff.

I found a bunch of items that belonged to Tito Ortiz (UFC Champ) in a storage locker. Items include pictures, prints, fighting gloves, Punishment banners that appear to be used during his fights, letters to him and Jenna Jameson, fighting contracts, schedules, VHS tapes of his fights, all kinds of stuff. THIS STUFF IS NOT STOLEN, I BOUGHT THEM AT A STORAGE LOCKER AND LEGALLY I AM NOW THE OWNER. I have the receipt as proof. I am taking offers, looking for at least 3K and when you factor in all the items and their value, you are getting a great price. For example there are 350 prints, sell them for $10 each, that alone is $3,500.
Make me a serious offer!!

lol

tito divorced anything he had value of tho

seller sounds like an idiot "i bought these and have a receipt" yeah you bought stolen goods and someone gave you a receipt so that makes it legal.

Tito is a bit dense if he thinks buying storage lockers and reselling the content is illegal.

Doesn't he watch storage wars? yiiiiiiiiiiip!

Theres some cool stuff in there not sure if its legit tho.

There are cool pics of him facing off with (Shamrock)

WTF is this someone tell me??

It looks like Tito Cuddling with/ GNP an evil stuffed bunny?

01414_2QM9goWxY0n_600x450.jpg

seller sounds like an idiot "i bought these and have a receipt" yeah you bought stolen goods and someone gave you a receipt so that makes it legal.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

Cliffs: Storage locker fees arent paid, eventually the locker is seized by the locker renters and auctioned off. The contents legally become the winner of the auction

Probably the person that stole it ended up in jail and couldn't pay for the locker.
Oh the irony

I find it interesting that officially as far as documents go he goes by Jacob Ortiz and his ex hasn't legally changed her name she is still technically Jenna Massoli.

It's the auction winner's stuff now. Deal with it.

He's seriously getting upset about some old flags and a few fight posters? If he really cared about that stuff he wouldn't have had it in storage to begin with.

I heard one of the items being sold is a glass rib and the other is a shard of glass from his skull.

And that is why you should pay your storeage fees ladies and gentleman.

He's seriously getting upset about some old flags and a few fight posters? If he really cared about that stuff he wouldn't have had it in storage to begin with.

Tito just wants something to whine about. That's what he does whine wine whine

Back