Tito's grave digging after beating a little guy

The gravedigger is awesome. He finished a guy very very few people were expecting him to. Storm was a good opponent skills wise and Storm wanted the fight.

He's been doing it his entire career and you're still sensitive about it? Christ, what is this obsession with humility mma forums have?

No worries. I despised that lowlife since the beginning so this only confirms and reinforces my justifiable hate.

He's kinda pathetic actually, like an old man trying to relive old glory or something. But that kid stuff should be left behind IMO. Or may be I'm talking to a bunch of kids?

No, you're a kid on the internet calling one of the great all-time professional cage fighters pathetic because his moment of celebration offended your delicate sensibilities. Get over yourself. You're not that important. It's like you've convinced yourself that what you think about another man's career matters. That's pathetic.

TS is pathetic for giving a shit about Tito celebrating.

What do you expect from Tito, he's classless.

Tito's record within his weight class is 11-10-1, not very impressive for a guy with a massive ego.

Think about someone like Hendo, he's 11-8 above his weight class and 16-2 within and 3-1 below. Same with a guy like Randy, had 1 fight below his weight and many above. Tito has always needed no act like a jerk to mask his huge short comings.

You can't cherry pick wins and losses, muthafucker. The Dan Henderson who destroyed Shogun and Fedor got dominated by Jake Shields. LHw is 187-206 lbs. Half of you bitches swear up and down Ronda Rousey would have thrived in UFC 1, so spare me.

Lol, u must not have looked at tito championship run.
Evan tanner, yuki kondo, elvis.
The first ufc hype train was tito beating smaller guys and old man ken shamrock.

The only problem is the guy Tito beat to win the belt went on to begin a 5 year run of dominance at LhW within 6 months of losing to Tito. That is called a BIG fly in the ointment.

Getting butthurt over the grave digger schtick is what happens when fans who have only been watching MMA for a few years aren't used to seeing Tito win.

If these newjacks see some old Tank Abbot fights, they'll write an entire blog about how offended they are.

Getting butthurt over the grave digger schtick is what happens when fans who have only been watching MMA for a few years aren't used to seeing Tito win.

If these newjacks see some old Tank Abbot fights, they'll write an entire blog about how offended they are.

So you don't think Tank mocking Mutua after he nearly killed him would've went over well today?

lol, butt pirate here is still sore digging up this old thread, may be you oughta learn how to read. The grave digging in itself is no big deal. What I said over and over again was that it was over beating a little guy, hence looks stupid. I even emphasize that in the title.

If Tito did it over beating Jones or somebody, big deal. I even thought it wasn't bad after KOing Bader. But beating someone you out weigh by 40lbs and AFTER he was kicking my ass in the stand up.. it just looks desperate.

I was liking Tito earlier because it seemed he was getting more mature but now it's the same old immature Tito, too much of a little man to like.

lol, butt pirate here is still sore digging up this old thread, may be you oughta learn how to read. The grave digging in itself is no big deal. What I said over and over again was that it was over beating a little guy, hence looks stupid. I even emphasize that in the title.

If Tito did it over beating Jones or somebody, big deal. I even thought it wasn't bad after KOing Bader. But beating someone you out weigh by 40lbs and AFTER he was kicking my ass in the stand up.. it just looks desperate.

I was liking Tito earlier because it seemed he was getting more mature but now it's the same old immature Tito, too much of a little man to like.

Do you still not get the fact that he does it EVERY TIME HE WINS? It's how he celebrates a win and you're being a douchebag about it. Grow up.

Typical classy Tito.

This one did actually come across a little worse than usual, if you ask me.

I hope Tito doesn't wonder why he isn't that popular given his past UFC success.

Next time the "little guy" shouldn't call out a sleeping giant. Tito was at home chilling with his kids and the "little guy" stepped up to get smashed.

Don't hunt what you can't kill.

LOL.

r8cqw6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back